Medical Sour Diesel - LED - GLR - Coco

lol im not mexican but i am hispanic ill tell you that ...I took small cuttings and they seem good so far but they where from the lower node not from the "flux arm" they about 2 inches long 3 days so far. Do you have an aprox of how long you going to veg? I think im going for 2 months...

i was thinking in two months as well friend, i'm planning to top 4 - 5 times to develop a total of 16 - 32 main colas, hopefully i can veg for a shorter period, i'm watering once a day now that they have developed a strong root system, i am trying to accelerate veg growth a bit, since i am growing in soilless medium this has given me good results and super fast growth

i'm following your grow journal very closely because i want to compare vegetative growth to soil, our gardens are almost the same age :high-five:

I think im going to have to change watering to once a day as well because they wilting today again and they get up when I water them. I plan on changing the pots in a couple of days.

update

topped again and cleaned extra growth on sour d (i have taken bigger clones now)
2014-11-07_00_20_32.jpg
2014-11-07_00_32_39.jpg
2014-11-07_00_32_47.jpg
2014-11-07_00_32_17.jpg
2014-11-07_00_32_25.jpg

looking good.. do u trim the leaves on your clones?

im watching this!!

yes i snapped mine too in the main left arm and i taped it too :/, im going extra careful now

Dang you and your rough bondage.. can't be breaking her poor arms! lol

Looks like some good clones there!

good green wishes to yall fellas.. has been a while
i bring you some updates :)

clones are still green (hey at least they aren't dead yet)
2014-11-12_17_30_22.jpg

here's Sour D, now with 8 main colas
(when she was 4 main colas 15 mins ago)
2014-11-12_17_11_03.jpg

(topped again for a total of 8 colas)
2014-11-12_17_29_40.jpg
2014-11-12_17_29_44.jpg
2014-11-12_17_11_18.jpg

and here is little Amnesia Haze, double headed for now like american horror story's siamese lol
2014-11-12_17_30_05.jpg

Subbed!!! Looks great man!! Love your lollipopping technique. Definitely going to use. Will be watching for updates!! Make sure and keep those clones in high humidity, try grabbing one of the little domes from your local garden store.

Subbed!!! Looks great man!! Love your lollipopping technique. Definitely going to use. Will be watching for updates!! Make sure and keep those clones in high humidity, try grabbing one of the little domes from your local garden store.

thanks for joining me on this one frosown :)
yes i am keeping them under a plastic dome, hope to see new growth in them soon! :welcome:!

I did cut some leaves but the ones I felt where small I didnt cut much, basically if its smaller then a dixie cup I dont cut it but if it sticks out I trim then and try to leave one or 2 I like to leave em because I can tell better how they doing.

Back
Top Bottom