medical tincture

slaytanic420

does anyone know how to make tincture? i dont mean green dragon. its made the same way, i just need to know what to do after the everclear soak so i can infuse it into candy or honey.

thanks

It'd be hard to get into candy because the temps get pretty high for some of the harder candies. Chocolate would be easy tho...and honey for that matter.

Just strain out all the green matter thru a coffee filter and mix it in to the sugary goodness. You'll have to experiment with doses unless someone else can help with that.

Mr Akorn, you mentioned honey.. there is a product that just recently appeared in SF MCDs.. Humboldt Honey. The most incredible edible I have ever experienced. How the heck do they do that?:hmmmm:

i finally got it all finnished. i made the tincture with nothing but affgoo bubble hash and i used everclear. lets just say this stuff puts perkaset to shame.:adore:

i finally got it all finnished. i made the tincture with nothing but affgoo bubble hash and i used everclear. lets just say this stuff puts perkaset to shame.:adore:
I'd bet a half shot would kick yer ass. How long did you let the bubble sit in the alcohol? Did it completely disolve? Did you have strain it? What were the ratios of the mix?

I'm curious...can you tell? :cheesygrinsmiley:

i used an oz of hash and 4 oz of everclear. . i shook it up every now and then and let it sit for 5 days. after that i straind it through a coffe filter and i evaporated the rest of the everclear away. i did this by taking a glass measuring cup with the hash/everclear and set it in a pot with boiling water. just make sure that the water wont bubble into the cup. after the everlear has been evaperated a great deal, i put the remaining liquid in my 1oz blue dropper bottle. here is where you need to be really really carful. take the glass microwave safe measuring cup, fill it half way with water so it doesnt flow over your dropper bottle or move it around. put the dropper bottle in the glass of boiling water.the rest of the the everclear wil now evaporate leaving you a brown thick liquid.

this stuff tastes like death but it works like a charm. i mix it with the honey and swish it around my mouth, and hold it under my tounge for about a minute then drink the nasty stuff down. i suggest you get somthing to get the taste out of your mouth.

Back
Top Bottom