Messed up light schedule - looking for advice

Miseria

Hey there - so long story short. I accidentally left my timer switch to "on" by accident and went on a 2 day business trip. Plants ended up getting 72 hours of constant light, temps went up quite a bit and I have some significant heat stress/damage. I'm in super late flower - started flushing right before my trip. So I figure to harvest in ~10 days.

Question - should I just drop right back into 12/12? Also will the heat damage (lots of dead fan leaves) severely impact the yield this late in the game?

And finally, the dreaded question - am I likely to get screwed by hermies?

Well, that sucks but stuff happens and we deal with it and move on.
I'd suggest that you just get back onto the nearest 12 hour point that works for you and then pickup from there, just continue with what you were doing. I think you should be ok, 10 days is not really enough time for your crop to deteriorate in my opinion. I'd trim most of the damaged leaves but only if it's obviously not going to live at all. This late in bloom you don't want to be wacking leaves and stuff...it needs all the help it can get. Good luck and keep us posted.

Like Mike said, 10 days is not so far away, don't think they'll turn on you that fast, but wouldn't hurt to check everyday. Specially on the lower nodes, least that's where mine showed up, right above the ground.

What to look for:

120720141215.jpg

The banana looking thing in middle. They really small so look carefully and pluck anything you see.

Though on a plus side, any pollen that might come out, doesn't have time in 10 days to create seeds, so think you are safe :love:

Good luck :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom