MI-grower At It Again In Another DIY Setup

MI-grower

What's good to my 420, Family and Friends! It has been while from the last time I posted here about a Decade of years ago. Lets just say this adventure was unexpected to say the least. I presently have two make shift grow areas. The First is about 18" X 2" and roughly 18" tall. I have a 20 watt grow light in there before all of you start adding comments you should see how these plants looked two weeks ago before I added the cheap 20 watt grow light two weeks ago.

20210302_192555.jpg

20210301_205136.jpg

20210217_160649_HDR.jpg

20210217_160645_HDR.jpg

20210217_160637_HDR.jpg

I
What's good to my 420, Family and Friends! It has been while from the last time I posted here about a Decade of years ago. Lets just say this adventure was unexpected to say the least. I presently have two make shift grow areas. The First is about 18" X 2" and roughly 18" tall. I have a 20 watt grow light in there before all of you start adding comments you should see how these plants looked two weeks ago before I added the cheap 20 watt grow light two weeks ago.

20210302_192555.jpg

20210301_205136.jpg

20210217_160649_HDR.jpg

20210217_160645_HDR.jpg

20210217_160637_HDR.jpg
These two plants are the 1st photos you seen. Wow what. 20 watts grow light can do.

Now I have 150 watts LED in a 2X3 space that I plan of flowering It is not much space and these plants are not female, there are seeds of some fire. Only one is Glue.

I

These two plants are the 1st photos you seen. Wow what. 20 watts grow light can do.

Now I have 150 watts LED in a 2X3 space that I plan of flowering It is not much space and these plants are not female, there are seeds of some fire. Only one is Glue.
I use a 2 ft. 55 watt florescent for my seedlings :thumb:

I am puffing on some Dos si do right now!
Which strain? There's a Do si dos that's a cross of Face Off O.G. x Girl Scout Cookies, by Barneys Farm, and the one I have is a Do si dos x Gelato by Blackskull Seeds

Which strain? There's a Do si dos that's a cross of Face Off O.G. x Girl Scout Cookies, by Barneys Farm, and the one I have is a Do si dos x Gelato by Blackskull Seeds
Honestly I do not know. TBH it is from a plug with good street ced. No seeds of the do si do.

The two unknown strains in the big pots was from a plug that gave me some gas!

I did top both of them today, I am gonna let them rest for the next week. Starting next week I plan on starting some minor lst'ing.

My Glue seedling after 2 weeks under a 20watt grow light Is showing mad signs of new growth. I did transplant her yesterday and now she has that 20 watt light to herself...

20210217_160649_HDR_(2).jpg

20210302_192555.jpg

Welcome back @MI-grower :passitleft:

I started in a closet with CFLs and Miracle Grow, I'm not gonna knock ya for a little 20 watt light :popcorn:
Much Respect MochaBud,

This grow was unexpected to say the least . I planted 3 beans hoping for maybe one of them to sprout and just my luck all three popped up and was like here I am Lets Grow!

Tonight I did some minor things to my ladies in the big room. I trimmed off a few leaves that would let the lower branches have excelled growth over the next couple weeks. I will pst some before and after photos. Oh and btw I never heard of Purple Punch, Is it any good?

Anyone who previously knows who I am. I may not grow the biggest and best buds but I can grow within my DIY setup.
Hello my friend great garden you have there. Michigan is a great state and has lots of terrific growers.
Did you get a chance to check out the sponsors incase there is any equipment you can't make yourself. Lots of good deals.

Back
Top Bottom