Shout out to all my fellow growers!

Welcome to :420: @Good Nature420.

Looks like you've gotten some veterans here giving some great advice!
I'd startup a grow journal, drop the link to it in your signature and come back here to let everyone know where to find it.

Best of lu of the vets I grew with years ago

Oh nothing! It's the history of Kellogg and his sanitarium (and resulting cult). Michigan has some great oddities in its past.

Like the time Irish Fenians tried to free Ireland by invading Canada from Detroit. Good stuff!
I do love being able to research things! Can I get more information about this and keep it on the DL until it is useful. If it can help the average person then I want every bit of info you have!

You may wanna give this a read if you haven't yet.

You may wanna give this a read if you haven't yet.

Other people opinions as well as speculations about a person before they judge their content of their character is out of my control.. Personally those kind of people can be Judged by Our Creator himself..

Over the past three days the babies have really enjoyed their new home and light.. So I am calling it day 3 of this grow even though these babies are almost two weeks old but never got proper light by the window..

So I decided to take a couple quick photos today on day 3. In the 1st photo you can see all three babies and my cheap fan inside my diy set up. The 2nd pic is of the little one of the group my Glue seedling. 3rd photo is of one of my unknown strains in the small cup (she needs a drink) last but not least is my other unknown strain in the big pot..

All three babies are doing well and showing signs of growth I haven't seen at all. Oh I forgot to mention that the soil is MG seed starting potting mix.. I'm sure that explains the yellowing of the leaves on my plant in the small pot other than that these plants are growing just fine.

Have an Awesome Saturday my Friends!

20210220_143748_HDR.jpg

20210220_143738_HDR.jpg

20210220_143732.jpg

20210220_143709_HDR.jpg
Looks like a lot of work here

they need light
raise humidity , medium is dry

closer to light
they dont need wind yet
close to light , higher humidity and also constant , being regular , be consistent :lot-o-toke:

and we will see the light at the end of the tunnel

damn 8 weeks is too damn long :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

7 days under a cheap 20 watt grow light is doing wonders for this plant. Just image if I had the same soil, lights, nutes as the so called big boys in 420. Just imagine what I could grow! Look at how tight those nodes are.

20210217_160645_HDR.jpg

20210223_185839_HDR.jpg

Looks like a lot of work here

they need light
raise humidity , medium is dry

closer to light
they dont need wind yet
close to light , higher humidity and also constant , being regular , be consistent :lot-o-toke:

and we will see the light at the end of the tunnel

damn 8 weeks is too damn long :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Here is the answer to everything!

Thank you for pointing it out No Disrespect!

Back
Top Bottom