Mirrored Walls

Yeah, would be better (if nothing else) to stay with the flat white or go with mylar. Foil and mirrors are things to avoid generally.

The glass in the mirrors will actually absorb some of your valuable light rather than reflect it back to your babies... Wasted energy.

I read in a couple of the guides that mirrors are not a good option. Could not find mylar sheeting her ein this small town, but found some "space blankets" which will meet my requirements. Thanks all for the replies...FYI, my Babies popped their heads out during the night! :bravo:

Peace...

Mirrored walls, will in fact create hot spots and burn you plants in places while in other places provide inadequate light. I would suggest the alternative of getting a couple emergency blankets from your local sporting goods store and using those. The are pleated in several different folds and break up pinpoints very well, but are much more reflective than plain white walls.

EDIT: wow, I guess I should have read all replies first. You've already done what I was suggesting. sorry for the late reply. Good luck with your grow! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom