Mitchazzle's First Grow - Black Indica - Week 6 Flower

You're all good man! I ain't trippin! That canopy looks awesome hahaha part of the reason I didn't do scrog was because it seemed like a lot of maintenance, so the mainline was the option for me very minimal work just defoliation here and there and pretty much let them go! But I am going to do my next grow with a scrog and some DWC buckets, should be a lot of fun. I did have a magnetic ballast but it got way too hot and the humming gets to you so I bought my self an upgraded digital NanoLux with dimable settings. Eventually the plan is to get a 400+ Spectrum King LED just to get the electricity bill down. I still can't get over how fucking full your canopy is.

Just updated take a look at my journal its up to date now I'm literally waiting for lights on as we speak so may add new pics in morning

Mag ballast gives that layered look your pix have. It cycles once a sec, while dig cycle 60 times a sec. That flicker is what you catch in your pix. No issues, they have been using those for years, old school. All looks great, keep it up.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

What's up everyone! Sorry I've been lacking updates. I will be posting one tomorrow or tonight not too sure yet. Won't be anything too major just some pics on week seven of flower. Updates might seem to be a bit sporadic because my wife is less than a week from having our first kid. so things have been slightly chaotic these last couple weekends, so bear with me. Also I will be starting an outdoor mother plant so that I am able to make clones and not have to have any down time. It's going to be crop kings signature strain crown royale. Really looking forward to growing it and I've already found a couple nice journals with people growing it out. So stay tuned and thanks for subbing. Stay frosty

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom