Mix: organic compost, potting soil, amendments?

Looks like a good plan as long as you are also planning on brewing or supplying compost teas once a week. The amendments are great, but there is no substitute for actual living colonies of microbes, and without that, the system you are choosing will not be strong enough to supply the needs of the hungry plants in the midst of bloom. If you do the teas, this should be a very good grow. Good luck! :peace: :love:

Looks good - compost is the most important input. Get that right not much else to worry about.

I looked up the amendment your thinking about using. Looks good to me too. There's a healthy supply of beneficial microbes and bacteria in that mix.

Almost had me making a purchase but I've likely got most of the ingredients in my shelf bins sans the feather meal (yuk thats just me). But yeah that should work well for you. Follow the instructions for top dress and you should be good.

IF I was gonna use that stuff (nature's pride), I'd prolly add it (1tbs or so) to a bucket of water with a cup of compost in it and make a tea and water in weekly. Make a fresh batch of tea each time.

Looks good - compost is the most important input. Get that right not much else to worry about.

I looked up the amendment your thinking about using. Looks good to me too. There's a healthy supply of beneficial microbes and bacteria in that mix.

Almost had me making a purchase but I've likely got most of the ingredients in my shelf bins sans the feather meal (yuk thats just me). But yeah that should work well for you. Follow the instructions for top dress and you should be good.

IF I was gonna use that stuff (nature's pride), I'd prolly add it (1tbs or so) to a bucket of water with a cup of compost in it and make a tea and water in weekly. Make a fresh batch of tea each time.
Nice okay thanks for input!! I shall water with teas once a week or so if i do the amendments, might just keep it simple and do compost and potting soil/perlite

Setup
20191215_200916.jpg
20191215_200910.jpg
20191215_020841.jpg

Back
Top Bottom