Mixing soil adding beet and tati water?

Pondwater

I have mixed a new batch of soil and am about to hydrate with my em1 beetroot and potato contain starch for the fungal repositories and other macros they have been blended and sat 3weeks smells great,
My plan is to hydrate the peat with the beet potato em water and sit it 2weeks to let them workin to my soil and let the fungal that’s already growing white starts eating it should cause the big boom of fungal ready for the plants

Does anyone do similar ?

I have mixed a new batch of soil and am about to hydrate with my em1 beetroot and potato contain starch for the fungal repositories and other macros they have been blended and sat 3weeks smells great,
My plan is to hydrate the peat with the beet potato em water and sit it 2weeks to let them workin to my soil and let the fungal that’s already growing white starts eating it should cause the big boom of fungal ready for the plants

Does anyone do similar ?
Hi Pondwater, I use em1 sometimes, if that's lactic acid bacteria? Is this something you've seen before, or thinking it may be something good? Sounds like a good trial for LOS add ins!

Hi Pondwater, I use em1 sometimes, if that's lactic acid bacteria? Is this something you've seen before, or thinking it may be something good? Sounds like a good trial for LOS add ins!
Yes exactly that
And this is from my find

OPF (Organic Plant Food) is made by the Dutch company Plant Health Cure. They are worldwide market leaders in the field of mycorrhiza technology and soil biology. Their main aim is to manufacture products that make plants resistant and allow them to function better. OPF does not contain any animal matter.

PHC's approach is based on how plants function in nature. Plants naturally coexist with many useful and beneficial fungi and bacteria. This symbiosis results in mutual advantages. The beneficial soil life profits from exudates excreted by plants. In turn the soil life ensures that plants can better absorb minerals and water. It also produces hormones or induces the plant to do so; this makes the plant grow better and makes it more resistant. Mycorrhizae and soil bacteria also play an important role in disease prevention. They protect the roots, so pathogens cannot get close, and they also actively exterminate the harmful organisms.

The organic base of OPF consists of plant based raw materials with high levels of natural sugars. Specific fermentation processes upgrade the organic materials to an excellent fertilizer. Natural vegetable raw materials have low amounts of salt, reducing the risk of root- and leaf burn damage. The high content of trace elements and sugars supports a healthy soil life and provides healthy and stable plant growth. The amino acids in OPF originate from plants and are therefore easy to absorb, even at low temperatures. OPF is a natural product and contains no preservatives.”

Upon quizzing them they said it’s a lactic fermentation
See pic attached

BBF1D45B-6AC9-4DED-BBBE-8B1F59917B21.png

Also companies like biobiz are seaweed and beetroot based , it’s mad you can google and find potato skin fertiliser and Beet fertiliser
A grower on icmag blends up and feeds it direct to his plants I asked about it and a dude posted a 10ft monster he feed by growing a beet covercrop and letting it compost down in the bed lol that’s his only addition

They contain starches which microbes want madly and full spectrum amino acids

“”Dry beet pulp contains vitamins, micro and macroelements, as well as organic substances. In general, it increases the biological activity of the soil, improves the nitrogenous nutrition of crops, and promotes the efficient uptake of minerals and organics ””

China found potato ferment increased yields 400%lol https://assets.researchsquare.com/f...-0142-487b-90d3-b4ceabd19c1d.pdf?c=1645109714

So I use both to stimulate the fungal growth while soil cooks and they should in theory go nucking futs like many others have

Anothe Grower insta flofarms he feeds also rats to the soil in pumpkin shells blended up worms go nuts and plants explode lol

Does anyone do similar ?
Cool. Got pics? Of your EM I mean.

I run special ingredients through vermiculture (worms) and use the worm castings as 1/3 volume with peat/perlite 2/3. It's my microbial source also. With vermiculture I can mix with peat anytime up to transplant, it doesn't seem to make a difference to "seed" the peat in my case - I've tried quite a few times now if we count veggies too and my success rate doesn't change if I let the peat and vermicast seed for a month. I still mix ahead of time where realistic, but I'm still growing out my worms ... been a couple years solid now so supply is def. online, I'm just always trying to carve out a small increase in vermicast every month so I'm trending upward.

Nice to meet you Pondwater. I should confess my ignorance of the thread topic... and follow it up with a promise to correct my ignorance - and read the thread. So you'll catch me as I study up on what you're doin'. It's really interesting, thanks for bothering to make a thread in the first place, really awesome topic.

Yes exactly that
And this is from my find

OPF (Organic Plant Food) is made by the Dutch company Plant Health Cure. They are worldwide market leaders in the field of mycorrhiza technology and soil biology. Their main aim is to manufacture products that make plants resistant and allow them to function better. OPF does not contain any animal matter.

PHC's approach is based on how plants function in nature. Plants naturally coexist with many useful and beneficial fungi and bacteria. This symbiosis results in mutual advantages. The beneficial soil life profits from exudates excreted by plants. In turn the soil life ensures that plants can better absorb minerals and water. It also produces hormones or induces the plant to do so; this makes the plant grow better and makes it more resistant. Mycorrhizae and soil bacteria also play an important role in disease prevention. They protect the roots, so pathogens cannot get close, and they also actively exterminate the harmful organisms.

The organic base of OPF consists of plant based raw materials with high levels of natural sugars. Specific fermentation processes upgrade the organic materials to an excellent fertilizer. Natural vegetable raw materials have low amounts of salt, reducing the risk of root- and leaf burn damage. The high content of trace elements and sugars supports a healthy soil life and provides healthy and stable plant growth. The amino acids in OPF originate from plants and are therefore easy to absorb, even at low temperatures. OPF is a natural product and contains no preservatives.”

Upon quizzing them they said it’s a lactic fermentation
See pic attached

BBF1D45B-6AC9-4DED-BBBE-8B1F59917B21.png

Also companies like biobiz are seaweed and beetroot based , it’s mad you can google and find potato skin fertiliser and Beet fertiliser
A grower on icmag blends up and feeds it direct to his plants I asked about it and a dude posted a 10ft monster he feed by growing a beet covercrop and letting it compost down in the bed lol that’s his only addition

They contain starches which microbes want madly and full spectrum amino acids

“”Dry beet pulp contains vitamins, micro and macroelements, as well as organic substances. In general, it increases the biological activity of the soil, improves the nitrogenous nutrition of crops, and promotes the efficient uptake of minerals and organics ””

China found potato ferment increased yields 400%lol https://assets.researchsquare.com/f...-0142-487b-90d3-b4ceabd19c1d.pdf?c=1645109714

So I use both to stimulate the fungal growth while soil cooks and they should in theory go nucking futs like many others have

Anothe Grower insta flofarms he feeds also rats to the soil in pumpkin shells blended up worms go nuts and plants explode lol
This is all interesting! I'll be cheering you on! Let us know if you get a journal going and can document your work please?

Back
Top Bottom