Mold

Kushdog420

420 Member
I started noticing that some of my fan leave has mold start n I can't keep the humidity down I have a fan and a small dehumidifier but some times she is up to 75 or higher but normally around 60 or so . what can I do it's the 7th week

IMG_20201113_142959101.jpg

Sorry dude picture quality is on the poor side... but !

Er blupurple colour is really screwing stuff up :cough:

Mold on the leaf could be powdery mildew but ya not showing any signs of the dreaded bud rot yet ?

Hydrometer probe (RH measurement device) depending on where placed in your grow area can show a totally different reading... Haha, what sort of joke is this !

Ye, ya need that thing around or some where with in top several inches of your plant canopy aka the flower zone, tis where it is important.

Usually mould doesn’t show up on leaves first- got a pic of the actual mould? Your Rh is a little high but nothing that shouldn’t be manageable. Put in more movement fans first- make sure there’s lots of airflow. Otherwise - a bigger dehumidifier, but you should be able to get away without one IMO

Powdery Mildew - in flower is a problem. It will get worse.

Try some Green Cure or the SNS stuff

SNS DC Disease & Fungal Pouch they are sponsors here.

I'd go with the SNS stuff. You gotta mix and spray all the leaves it will be ok on flowers.

Back
Top Bottom