Moony Goes To Mars Hydro FC8000! Herbies - Mimosa X Orange Punch & 2 Auto Sponsored Run!

Update time :) Day 19 since planting (17 for GGA and 1 MXOP)

gave the girls a nice feed earlier today. Starting to see some development at more substantial speed now :)

IMG_20220209_170312.jpg

I'm planning on topping the Mimosa X Orange Punch once or twice too.
IMG_20220209_170244.jpg

IMG_20220209_170247.jpg

I'll top the Gorilla Glue Auto in a few days once the next node is there :)
IMG_20220209_170237_1.jpg

I topped the Big Devil XL Auto today too. She's definitely more than strong enough to take it.

IMG_20220209_170234.jpg

Really happy with the progress so far. Im still running on 40% 320 watt. More than enough. I'll give them a few days after they have all been topped and kick it up to 50%. I'll also be increasing their nutrients then and getting them into growth mode :)
Hey @Moony looking good my friend.
When I put a lady in a bigger pot I don't water the girl directly.
I water in a ring around it so the roots chase the water.
I also I plant I make sure it's mounded up in the center.
That way water runs away to the outside automatically.
Remember your objective now is to fill the pot with roots asap.
You want them to the outside as soon as possible.
The outside of the bag is where the air comes in.
That's coco right?

Stay safe
Bill

Update time :) Day 19 since planting (17 for GGA and 1 MXOP)

gave the girls a nice feed earlier today. Starting to see some development at more substantial speed now :)

IMG_20220209_170312.jpg

I'm planning on topping the Mimosa X Orange Punch once or twice too.
IMG_20220209_170244.jpg

IMG_20220209_170247.jpg

I'll top the Gorilla Glue Auto in a few days once the next node is there :)
IMG_20220209_170237_1.jpg

I topped the Big Devil XL Auto today too. She's definitely more than strong enough to take it.

IMG_20220209_170234.jpg

Really happy with the progress so far. Im still running on 40% 320 watt. More than enough. I'll give them a few days after they have all been topped and kick it up to 50%. I'll also be increasing their nutrients then and getting them into growth mode
Oops I screwed this post up. Sorry.
I also

1981384A-CE20-4987-9766-2EA016919224.jpeg

71B3F79D-F1FD-4E77-861E-81141BB24562.jpeg

Don't know how I did it but I managed to split this post in half.
You can see it's mounded up in the middle.
Water runs to the outside.
I put extra perilite in a ring around it to help drainage on the outside edge.

Stay safe
Bill

Oops I screwed this post up. Sorry.
I also

1981384A-CE20-4987-9766-2EA016919224.jpeg

71B3F79D-F1FD-4E77-861E-81141BB24562.jpeg

Don't know how I did it but I managed to split this post in half.
You can see it's mounded up in the middle.
Water runs to the outside.
I put extra perilite in a ring around it to help drainage on the outside edge.

Stay safe
Bill
So good you said it twice bill? Heheh.

They only got repotted 5 days ago. I did the first feed very close. The next I just did I start at the outside and move in a circle motion. It's a small surface area but they had 2 cups full of water. I give it then slowly by cutting a small hole in the bottom corner of the cup. I then deposit most in the outside moving into the center. This guarantees reaching the bottom. The next feed is a small watering can and I do the whole pot. I want to get the main roots to the bottom and sucking the water up and then going searching for the outside. Then the next feed the roots are there and ready for the largest feed they have ever had. With increased nutrients aswell as volume.

It works really well Mr Bill trust me :) I'm I'm Coco/perlite with insect/beetle poop. I'm giving them:

3ml/L ISB
0.2g/L Epsom

47N
21P
35Ca
19Mg

The next feed will be:

4.75ml/L ISB
0.5ml/L each Canna A & B
0.25g/L Epsom

96N
41P
78Ca
34Mg

They got roughly 400ml each today. I will be giving them a full litre next feed. This will hydrate the full 3L pots. I'm still wary of overwatering the 7 gallon pots the autos are in ATM.

They only got repotted 5 days ago. I did the first feed very close. The next I just did I start at the outside and move in a circle motion. It's a small surface area but they had 2 cups full of water. I give it then slowly by cutting a small hole in the bottom corner of the cup. I then deposit most in the outside moving into the center. This guarantees reaching the bottom. The next feed is a small watering can and I do the whole pot. I want to get the main roots to the bottom and sucking the water up and then going searching for the outside. Then the next feed the roots are there and ready for the largest feed they have ever had. With increased nutrients aswell as volume.

It works really well Mr Bill trust me :) I'm I'm Coco/perlite with insect/beetle poop. I'm giving them:

3ml/L ISB
0.2g/L Epsom

47N
21P
35Ca
19Mg

The next feed will be:

4.75ml/L ISB
0.5ml/L each Canna A & B
0.25g/L Epsom

96N
41P
78Ca
34Mg

They got roughly 400ml each today. I will be giving them a full litre next feed. This will hydrate the full 3L pots. I'm still wary of overwatering the 7 gallon pots the autos are in ATM.
Look at you master, I apologize. :Namaste:
I wasn't sure and I saw the big puddle.
You know me can't pass up an opportunity to open my big mouth without checking first.
Instead of stay safe I'm going to have to switch to I'm sorry. :rofl:

I'm sorry
Bill
:laugh:

3ml/L ISB
0.2g/L Epsom

47N
21P
35Ca
19Mg

The next feed will be:

4.75ml/L ISB
0.5ml/L each Canna A & B
0.25g/L Epsom

96N
41P
78Ca
34Mg

Ph ?
I've never been able to overwater coco.
Along as you have good light and proper temp and rh.
Pound it too her you need runoff or you will get a buildup around the roots. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Look at you master, I apologize. :Namaste:
I wasn't sure and I saw the big puddle.
You know me can't pass up an opportunity to open my big mouth without checking first.
Instead of stay safe I'm going to have to switch to I'm sorry. :rofl:

I'm sorry
Bill
:laugh:
Haha don't be silly. You said something because you cared :)
Ph ?
I've never been able to overwater coco.
Along as you have good light and proper temp and rh.
Pound it too her you need runoff or you will get a buildup around the roots. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill
I dunno I didn't water to run off on my current flowering ladies and they did fine haha. I don't have anything to lift them up and I don't have trays big enough for the new cloth pots haha. So I did without and it all worked out fine. It's not ideal but I've never really watered to run off and touch wood I've never had any major issues :)

Haha don't be silly. You said something because you cared :)

I dunno I didn't water to run off on my current flowering ladies and they did fine haha. I don't have anything to lift them up and I don't have trays big enough for the new cloth pots haha. So I did without and it all worked out fine. It's not ideal but I've never really watered to run off and touch wood I've never had any major issues :)
Who am I to changed something that's working.
Fek.

I'm sorry
Bill ;)

Who am I to changed something that's working.
Fek.

I'm sorry
Bill ;)
Honestly it's on my list. I plan to grab some sort of mesh raising thingymabob (accurate name) hehe. And some bigger trays. I'll pick some up as soon as the flowering tents are done :) Im just doing the best I can. I'm surprised I've not had any issues with cloth pots sat on the floor too haha.

Honestly it's on my list. I plan to grab some sort of mesh raising thingymabob (accurate name) hehe. And some bigger trays. I'll pick some up as soon as the flowering tents are done :) Im just doing the best I can. I'm surprised I've not had any issues with cloth pots sat on the floor too haha.
Hey we all do the best we can with what we have.
I'm sorry if I came across as pushy. :Namaste:
Just want to help. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey we all do the best we can with what we have.
I'm sorry if I came across as pushy. :Namaste:
Just want to help. :love:

Stay safe
Bill
Stop apologising Bill!!! Lol. Ya didn't come across as anything but Bill being friendly as always :)

Back
Top Bottom