Moony Goes To Mars Hydro FC8000! Herbies - Mimosa X Orange Punch & 2 Auto Sponsored Run!

Moony

Hi everyone!! So the time has come to UNLEASH THE FURY!!! @Mars Hydro have been amazing as usual and gave me a FC8000!!! I agreed to do a journal to show what it can do. Plus ya know, who wouldn't want to show this light off!

And equally awesome @Herbies Seeds have partnered with me again to provide some awesome strains to work with! This time I'll be dropping the extremely exciting "Mimosa X Orange Punch from Barney's Farm. (Provided by Herbies) and because @Herbies Seeds are true legends I'm also dropping 2 extra autos! "Big Devil XL Auto" by Sweet Seeds and "Sticky fingers Auto" by seed stockers!

I'll be dropping 4 of the Mimosa X Orange Punch and 1 each of the autos.

So let's get to it :)

Light : FC8000 by @Mars Hydro

IMG_20220120_201831.jpg

Tent: 150cm X 150 X 200cm by @Mars Hydro

Medium: Coco/perlite 70/30 with ecothrive.

Pots: start 0.5L(in germinator) then 3L then final 7 gallon. Autos go straight from 0.5L to 7 gallon.

Food: Canna Coco A and B, Canna mono Potassium and Canna boost. Great White used at each stage of repot direct to medium. Also top dress in final pot.

Light schedule is 20/4 planning on a 7-8 week veg depending on progress. Autos will move when flipped to flower into 2nd tent in week 2 of veg.

Extra info on below post for plants light and food range :) hope you enjoy the ride!

Ok so let's start off with the big one. The @Mars Hydro FC8000.
【 New Arrival】MARS HYDRO FC8000 SAMSUNG LM301H OSRAM 800W CO2 COMMERCIAL LED GROW LIGHT - Mars Hydro UK Official/

This 800 watt monster is everything a grower could ever need! Comes equipped with high quality/efficiency Samsung and Osram diodes and is fully modular and dimmable.

IMG_20220120_201913.jpg

Ok now let's talk seeds!

I have been eyeing up this strain for some time. The Mimosa X Orange Punch from Barney's is a showstopper that's for sure. Boasting up to 30% THC!? Seriously!? Accompanying this eye watering power is a beautiful fruity taste boasting citrus from the Orange Punch lineage and mimosa-rich terpene profile of beta-caryophyllene, linalool, and limonene.

All this comes together into one of the strongest and best tasting strains on the market.... So no pressure on my shoulders... Haha.

Here's the stats:

IMG_20220120_203710.jpg

IMG_20220120_203743.jpg
mimosa-x-orange-punch-strain1__7ubOhQLFDINDfob5.jpg

Buy Mimosa x Orange Punch feminized seeds by Barney's Farm - Herbies

Next up we have a big of a new adventure for me?! A couple of auto flowers! @Herbies Seeds where friggin awesome and threw a couple of exciting strains of autos in for me. So here they are!

Sticky fingers auto from Seedstockers!

Sticky Fingers is the right strain for anyone looking for something that will keep the conversation going at their next party or social gathering. This Indica-dominant hybrid is just powerful enough to keep you relaxed without causing you to zone out or become couch-locked. On top of that, her strong cookie aroma, complemented by hints of pine and mint, is exceptionally delicious and sure to please just about everyone who tries her.

IMG_20220120_203813.jpg
IMG_20220120_203842.jpg
Sticky-Fingers-auto-socvetiya__VZKjpSSvuEpOL3a6.jpg

Buy Sticky Fingers Autoflower feminized seeds by Seedstockers - Herbies

Next up we have Big Devil XL Auto by Sweet Seeds!

Big Devil XL Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain bred by Sweet Seeds as a result of crossbreeding Big Devil #2 Auto and an in-house autoflowering Jack Herer to yield a Sativa-dominant giant which delivers up to 650 g/m² of medical-grade cannabis in less than 10 weeks from start to finish.

IMG_20220120_203914.jpg
IMG_20220120_203941.jpg
sort_Big_Devil_XL_Auto_Sweet_Seeds__djGCJSdrvoSer3qd.jpg

Big Devil XL Auto feminized seeds for sale: information and reviews - Herbies

I'm really excited to see what these ladies can do thank you again @Herbies Seeds for partnering and providing these amazing strains!!

Remember these and literally thousands of other strains from over 100 different seed banks all available through @Herbies Seeds at www.herbiesheadshop.com

Fast discreet delivery. And for my American friends seed banks like Barney's can be available to you as seedbanks like Barney's, greenhouse seeds and Sensi seeds and many others who don't ship to USA can be got through @Herbies Seeds !!! Nevermind the awesome extras and the amazing prices. The seeds are high quality and kept in refrigerated storage until shipping in discreet stealth packaging.

Feed schedule.
All fluids are Canna.
Early Veg (first couple of weeks, start after first true leaves, maybe 10 days above medium):
1ml/L each A and B
0.35ml/L Mono K

Mid-Veg week 3-5 or after first repot:
0.2ml silicone
2ml/L each A and B
0.75ml/L Mono K

Late Veg-Early Flower a week after 2nd repot:
0.3ml silicone
3ml/L each A and B
1ml/L Mono K
Boost 2ml Per litre once in flower.

Mid-Flower to harvest from week 2 of flower:

3ml/L each A and B
1.25ml/L Mono K
0.5ml of PK 13/14
Boost 3ml increasing to 4ml Per litre by mid week 4 flower.

Molasses and water and boost only:
End of Week 1 of flower
End of week 5 of flower for 2 feeds
End of week 8 to half way through week 9 start molasses and water and boost then alternate water only until end.

Also have Epsom salts incase of magnesium needs.

PH is 5.8 during veg. 6.0 during early flower. 6.2 after week 2 flower.

All credit goes to @FelipeBlu for this mix.

Btw Felipe I added the PK in small amount for the mid flower what do you think?

Ok let's try tag everyone haha. If I forget you in sorry!

@Krissi1982 not that it was necessary haha
@InTheShed
@West Hippie
@Jon
@FelipeBlu
@stinker
@BakedARea
@East Coast Marley420
@Ljb1
@Skunksta
@Growings
@Jack 420
@Tokin Roll
@Nine Toed Hippie
@Paul Squiggle (any chance you can move krissis first post please? She was so eager to support but messed up my starter page a little lol)

I know for a fact I forgot people haha. Sorry if your not here but please tag anyone and everyone! This light and strains combo deserves an audience hehe

I'm here for the fury! :ciao:
Haha I had to literally unplug 6 of the bars just to start it's that damn powerful!
Here I am friend! First in line :popcorn::cheer:
Haha I appreciate it krissi!!!! I also appreciate you being here first hehe
I'll follow along if you don't mind ;)
Of course the more the merrier! I really want as many people as possible to see the FC8000 from @Mars Hydro it's the most powerful light I've ever seen. I can't even look at it on full power without specially designed grow glasses haha.

Curious did it come with the glasses?
Haha I had to literally unplug 6 of the bars just to start it's that damn powerful!

Haha I appreciate it krissi!!!! I also appreciate you being here first hehe

Of course the more the merrier! I really want as many people as possible to see the FC8000 from @Mars Hydro it's the most powerful light I've ever seen. I can't even look at it on full power without specially designed grow glasses haha.

Feed schedule.
All fluids are Canna.
Early Veg (first couple of weeks, start after first true leaves, maybe 10 days above medium):
1ml/L each A and B
0.35ml/L Mono K

Mid-Veg week 3-5 or after first repot:
0.2ml silicone
2ml/L each A and B
0.75ml/L Mono K

Late Veg-Early Flower a week after 2nd repot:
0.3ml silicone
3ml/L each A and B
1ml/L Mono K
Boost 2ml Per litre once in flower.

Mid-Flower to harvest from week 2 of flower:

3ml/L each A and B
1.25ml/L Mono K
Hi Moony :high-five:

Technically, I am involved up to here. As you may recall, I am not a proponent of increasing P for bloom, as follows below - a max of 30 to 40 ppm appears to be sufficient for flowering cannabis. And any application of sugars like molasses is also something that should not be credited to me - I understand that plants make their own simple and complex carbohydrates.

0.5ml of PK 13/14
Boost 3ml increasing to 4ml Per litre by mid week 4 flower.

Molasses and water and boost only:
End of Week 1 of flower
End of week 5 of flower for 2 feeds
End of week 8 to half way through week 9 start molasses and water and boost then alternate water only until end.

Also have Epsom salts incase of magnesium needs.

PH is 5.8 during veg. 6.0 during early flower. 6.2 after week 2 flower.

All credit goes to @FelipeBlu for this mix.

Btw Felipe I added the PK in small amount for the mid flower what do you think?
Thanks for the credit, but tbh, I think the PK is unnecessary. But I understand old habits are hard to break.
Let’s grow!
:morenutes:

Hi Moony :high-five:

Technically, I am involved up to here. As you may recall, I am not a proponent of increasing P for bloom, as follows below - a max of 30 to 40 ppm appears to be sufficient for flowering cannabis. And any application of sugars like molasses is also something that should not be credited to me - I understand that plants make their own simple and complex carbohydrates.
It's the last thing I hold onto haha. It's a personal preference thing but I understand you not wanting to say that was your idea :)
Thanks for the credit, but tbh, I think the PK is unnecessary. But I understand old habits are hard to break.
Let’s grow!
:morenutes:
No worries I'll leave it then. Is everything else ok? For some reason I can't edit posts so I might need to sort something out lol.

Back
Top Bottom