Moony Goes To Mars Hydro FC8000! Herbies - Mimosa X Orange Punch & 2 Auto Sponsored Run!

Heheh it was my birthday Friday!!! Your late Felipe!! Heheh.

So all 4 mimosa are up awake and tiny green bundles of joy hehe. One of the autos is just, and I mean, just peeking hehe. I'd like to hope they will both be up in the next 24 hours :)

So all mimosa are up. I had to support one of them as she had fallen over! Hopefully she didn't damage herself too much when she bent :( I do have a spare mimosa X Orange Punch seed if needed though so not the end of the world. I need 4 for my tent :)

The 2 autos have the tiniest little bit of stem showing so the seeds are both open. Within 24 hours should be above the medium!

So 6 out of 6 popped in 3 days. No soak no paper towel.

One day I may understand why people don't just put the seeds in the soil lol.
IMG_20220124_182236.jpg
IMG_20220124_182247.jpg

As you can see I supported her with some wire hopefully she hasn't bent to the point she can't support herself.

Happy belated birthday to you and your sprouts! Sorry to hear about the bent one but if you don't see a bruise at the fold it should be fine once it grows up.
Thanks shed! I'm not sure. Im just going to leave it well alone lol. I've planted the 5th and final mimosa X orange Punch so I'll have 4 no matter what
And I'll bet folks don't germ directly in dirt because they want to know if their seeds are at least viable enough to split in water (if not grow tails in kitchen roll...something I never do).
It seems like it takes longer and the risk of moving the new root seems insane to me lol. If you get your seeds from a reputable place they will be fine. And its not any quicker. I suppose it makes a bit more sense if planting straight into their final pots.

Hehe I was 34 on 21st. It's just a day :)

I'm more happy that the seeds I planted on my birthday are sprouting hehe best present I could have asked for :)
:(:(

I'm so sorry!!!

Happiest belated birthday Moony!! :green_heart:

:passitleft::party::love::love::love:

:):hug:

I feel terrible
Haha don't be a dope :) I'm all good. I've had an awesome month. I won the best light I could have ever asked for. Then I got given all the seeds I could grow and then they all popped. My current tents are both looking amazing too! I just wish I could get a good night sleep. I'm getting clumsy due to being drained. I'm getting 3 hours a night at best :(

Haha don't be a dope :) I'm all good. I've had an awesome month. I won the best light I could have ever asked for. Then I got given all the seeds I could grow and then they all popped. My current tents are both looking amazing too! I just wish I could get a good night sleep. I'm getting clumsy due to being drained. I'm getting 3 hours a night at best :(
You need to sleep Moon! We have been through this!! I worry you know

It's all good I promise hehe I just keep bumping into stuff, fairly standard behaviour to be honest haha
Be careful, please :green_heart:

Hey everyone time for some updates!! :)

Just want to thank. @Mars Hydro again for this amazing light. The FC8000 really is beautiful and already proving to be a great addition to my kit! The 5x5 tent is also the best tent I've ever had. The side access windows will be a life safer on this crop and the velcro access panels are wonderful for checking on the girls without opening the full tent up and affecting the environment.

IMG_20220131_094415.jpg

Ok progress time.

Unfortunately the sticky fingers auto didn't germinate. :( It did pop but after getting a tail she didn't remove her hat :(

Onwards and upwards!

I planted a 5th Mimosa X Orange Punch and a Gorilla Glue Auto by Herbies! And both germinated and are doing wonderful under the @Mars Hydro FC8000 running at 18% ATM (around 180 watt at 20 inch)

So let me introduce you to the Gorilla Glue Auto by @Herbies Seeds !

IMG_20220201_063303.jpg
IMG_20220201_063333.jpg

These are actually 1 of the free seeds that eveyone can get when placing an order at www.herbiesheadshop.com so if you ever wondered how those free seeds were this is the place to be hehe.

My plan is now to run the 5 Mimosa X Orange Punch in 7 gallon pots. I'll be repotting them into 1 gallon pots in a week.

The 2 auto strains (big devil XL auto and Gorilla Glue Auto) will be repotted into their 7 gallon final pots next. In around a week's time.

All plants will be given a nice treatment with Great White direct to medium and rootball as I always do :)

So without any further delay here is the class of 22' in all their glory! :)

IMG_20220131_094445.jpg

Thank you again to @Mars Hydro for their amazing light and tent and also to @Herbies Seeds for their wonderful strains! Both amazing partners really make runs like this possible and have given me the opportunity to grow what will be some beautiful girls!

Thanks as well to everyone checking out my journal and coming with me on these journeys. It makes this whole thing so much more fun sharing it with all of you!

Back
Top Bottom