Moony Goes To Mars Hydro FC8000! Herbies - Mimosa X Orange Punch & 2 Auto Sponsored Run!

Congrats on the transplants Moon, they look happy as clams (is it because clams look like they're smiling?)!

I'm 100% with Baked on having 320w running in there. Why not drop the light down to 10" and drop the watts down to 40 and get the exact same penetration at this point? Of course, you'd be using 1/8th the watts and saving 280 watts on the electric bill. Unless you're using the light for heat of course.

You won't need penetration in there for another month!

Congrats on the transplants Moon, they look happy as clams (is it because clams look like they're smiling?)!

I'm 100% with Baked on having 320w running in there. Why not drop the light down to 10" and drop the watts down to 40 and get the exact same penetration at this point? Of course, you'd be using 1/8th the watts and saving 280 watts on the electric bill. Unless you're using the light for heat of course.

You won't need penetration in there for another month!
Heat and humidity Mr shed :) plus nice and easy. I can leave them on this level and as they grow taller they will get used to the intensity. I do want to try get this monster to 100% I'm in fact determined. I'll need at least 23 inch between light and canopy and at 100% max par is 998 and lowest is 500 odd. At extreme edges. It's like perfection for the 5x5 :)

Babies look wonderful Moon. I'm taking it so slow on my girls but I did take Baked's advice and downloaded the free Photone app and that's how I was able to catch the hot spots on my girls and also see how I could better adjust my light distance for the same reasons mentioned, plus save that wattage for full on veg. That aaaaaaand I'm scared still of too much light. Thinking about increasing slightly more, I am up to a level 300 across the board with all ladies now which they seem to like.
You seem to have it going on though so feck your electric bill that's already fecked I guess. Is feck applicable in England also? Is it just an Irish thing? You know, I don't even know it could be Finnish...anyone? Either way, happy babies make for a happy Moony which makes me happy

Babies look wonderful Moon. I'm taking it so slow on my girls but I did take Baked's advice and downloaded the free Photone app and that's how I was able to catch the hot spots on my girls and also see how I could better adjust my light distance for the same reasons mentioned, plus save that wattage for full on veg. That aaaaaaand I'm scared still of too much light. Thinking about increasing slightly more, I am up to a level 300 across the board with all ladies now which they seem to like.
You seem to have it going on though so feck your electric bill that's already fecked I guess. Is feck applicable in England also? Is it just an Irish thing? You know, I don't even know it could be Finnish...anyone? Either way, happy babies make for a happy Moony which makes me happy
Thank you so much Krissi! Yeah I've given up on trying to save until these flowers are all done in a month. Everything will be alot easier then

and yeah feck arse and that would be an ecumenical matter! Lol. Neich reference there ;)

Thank you so much Krissi! Yeah I've given up on trying to save until these flowers are all done in a month. Everything will be alot easier then

and yeah feck arse and that would be an ecumenical matter! Lol. Neich reference there ;)
Ich Weiss Nicht...OY!

I know the Irish use it.
"There's a time for feck, and a time for fuck. A wise man knows the difference." Kevin Hearne

I know the Irish use it.
"There's a time for feck, and a time for fuck. A wise man knows the difference." Kevin Hearne
I had to look it up once, it said Irish but I've heard a lot of people on here say it. Figured I'd also here more people say poopy instead of shitty but I guess that's just a Moony thing

It was from Father Ted. Highly recommended if ya never watched. It's from late 90s and early 2000s so funny. :)

Also thank you! Gonna give them a good water today. They have all dried out a bit and are ready for their first good soak.

I always give them some time after repot when they are small. Ya don't want them floating around lol. They should be anchored now and thirsty! :)

It was from Father Ted. Highly recommended if ya never watched. It's from late 90s and early 2000s so funny. :)

Also thank you! Gonna give them a good water today. They have all dried out a bit and are ready for their first good soak.

I always give them some time after repot when they are small. Ya don't want them floating around lol. They should be anchored now and thirsty! :)
Got to Love father Ted. :rofl: Hilarious.
Morning Mucker.

Stay safe
Bill

Hehe an oldie but a goodie :). Good morning to you to Mr Bill :). I'm assuming only just morning for you hehe. 8:24 am here :)
Yes 4:30 almost now.
I love British humor.
When I was a kid Monty Python was my favorite.
But all the Carry On movies too dam so much good stuff, Faulty Towers, On the Buses, Dads Army, Are you being served and BennyHill. :rofl:
All great comedy. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Yes 4:30 almost now.
I love British humor.
When I was a kid Monty Python was my favorite.
But all the Carry On movies too dam so much good stuff, Faulty Towers, On the Buses, Dads Army, Are you being served and BennyHill. :rofl:
All great comedy. :love:

Stay safe
Bill
You can't have babies, you don't have a womb!

:rofl::rofl:

That's what you think!! I have an external sack similar to the Xenomorph queen's from aliens. So there!! Hahah
Um Sigorney Weaver like lit that bitch up with Newt beside her....so idk about the viability of those sacks brother

Update time :) Day 19 since planting (17 for GGA and 1 MXOP)

gave the girls a nice feed earlier today. Starting to see some development at more substantial speed now :)

IMG_20220209_170312.jpg

I'm planning on topping the Mimosa X Orange Punch once or twice too.
IMG_20220209_170244.jpg

IMG_20220209_170247.jpg

I'll top the Gorilla Glue Auto in a few days once the next node is there :)
IMG_20220209_170237_1.jpg

I topped the Big Devil XL Auto today too. She's definitely more than strong enough to take it.

IMG_20220209_170234.jpg

Really happy with the progress so far. Im still running on 40% 320 watt. More than enough. I'll give them a few days after they have all been topped and kick it up to 50%. I'll also be increasing their nutrients then and getting them into growth mode :)

Update time :) Day 19 since planting (17 for GGA and 1 MXOP)

gave the girls a nice feed earlier today. Starting to see some development at more substantial speed now :)

IMG_20220209_170312.jpg

I'm planning on topping the Mimosa X Orange Punch once or twice too.
IMG_20220209_170244.jpg

IMG_20220209_170247.jpg

I'll top the Gorilla Glue Auto in a few days once the next node is there :)
IMG_20220209_170237_1.jpg

I topped the Big Devil XL Auto today too. She's definitely more than strong enough to take it.

IMG_20220209_170234.jpg

Really happy with the progress so far. Im still running on 40% 320 watt. More than enough. I'll give them a few days after they have all been topped and kick it up to 50%. I'll also be increasing their nutrients then and getting them into growth mode :)
Hi babies!!

Liking what daddy is doing for them and that monster of a light!

Update part 2....

So after uploading those pics I could see 4 of the Mimosa X Orange Punch were actually ready to be topped at the 4th node.

So..
IMG_20220209_171850.jpg
IMG_20220209_171854.jpg

Hehe. Nice and easy. I wanted to do 4th node this time as I did 5th last time. Should help them have a nice solid trunk. I'll top the 5th and final Mimosa X Orange Punch and the Gorilla Glue Auto in 2 days time. They were planted 2 days later so makes sense they are 2 days behind hehe.

Back
Top Bottom