Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

So nice to see cannabis in it's natural environment .
I love growing outside. I'm going to have to amend my locations better this fall for next year. I treated 4 spots where the Malawi are, but I only used 3 of the 4. The other spots were all picked last second to spread them out.
Malawi is a thing of peaceful beauty. A lovely specimen.
Thank you. That's still my favorite cut. I almost let it go with my other ones but decided to try and save my flowering cuttings. She's a special one. Gotta love the purple bud.

Took a couple close ups of my outside girls. I think I'm seeing purple in the resin stalks in the second picture. We smoked about a third of the leafy fluff I got off the little one I cut last weekend, between yesterday and today. It's got some kick. I can't wait to try the big girls.
420-magazine-mobile828560057.jpg
420-magazine-mobile91976592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1212571399.jpg

Thrichromes look amazing .

Those are nice looking girls. I wish governments loved cannabis plants as much as we do.
Thank you. I can't wait until prohibition is over. There's going to be a big patch of them in my yard when that happens. I'm just dreading the cross pollination from hemp fields that will spring up as well.

The pink Malawi x dancehall got cut last night. I was going through my Malawi bud that is drying slow and lo and discovered a seed filled bud. Looking closer at the M x D, they have nanners, so they came down. Beautiful smell. They have the oily, woodsy smell from Malawi mixed with this slightly berry aroma.

All the outside girls got cut last night as well. No pictures of the cut and wash. I'll get a couple pics of the harvest hanging in the barn. I turned off the flower room lights and turned the AC in there on max to get it down to 61. I'm wanting to slow down the drying process a bit. Trimming them today and into jars for the slow and lo in the fridge for the next week or two.

Here's a pic of the little ones that I snapped yesterday. They're coming along.
420-magazine-mobile790079904.jpg

I'm working on getting a level canopy on my purple Malawi keeper, and my quad tote. The quad has 2 cuts off my purple and 2 cuts off my green Malawi in it. It'll be going into flower after my harvest is trimmed and put away tonight. It's time to move her as they have all dug in roots and are about to explode.
420-magazine-mobile636854760.jpg
420-magazine-mobile303408040.jpg

The pink Malawi x dancehall got cut last night. I was going through my Malawi bud that is drying slow and lo and discovered a seed filled bud. Looking closer at the M x D, they have nanners, so they came down. Beautiful smell. They have the oily, woodsy smell from Malawi mixed with this slightly berry aroma.

All the outside girls got cut last night as well. No pictures of the cut and wash. I'll get a couple pics of the harvest hanging in the barn. I turned off the flower room lights and turned the AC in there on max to get it down to 61. I'm wanting to slow down the drying process a bit. Trimming them today and into jars for the slow and lo in the fridge for the next week or two.

Here's a pic of the little ones that I snapped yesterday. They're coming along.
420-magazine-mobile790079904.jpg

I'm working on getting a level canopy on my purple Malawi keeper, and my quad tote. The quad has 2 cuts off my purple and 2 cuts off my green Malawi in it. It'll be going into flower after my harvest is trimmed and put away tonight. It's time to move her as they have all dug in roots and are about to explode.
420-magazine-mobile636854760.jpg
420-magazine-mobile303408040.jpg

You run a very clean grow room!

They all look really nice! They look happy in those big ass tubs!

Re: Morglie's Perpetual - New Space & New Strains In DBHBB

You run a very clean grow room!
Thank you. The panda film really gives it a Walter White look. First week I had my new room, I felt like I should get in a hazmat suit.
Nice setup
Thank you. I spent quite a bit planning things out. Now I'm learning to function in it. My work area is fairly tight.
They all look really nice! They look happy in those big ass tubs!
I've finally got the space to veg them properly! Hopefully no more half ounce plants unless it's on purpose.

Hi Morgle! Looking good over here. Those tubs......look out, they'll get huge huge huge!
That's the hope. I have about 5 and a half feet vertically they can grow above the totes and I'm trying to train them to bush them out. My hybrids at the moment. If my Sinai is a sativa expression that one might get a bit on the big side. My 2nd one hasn't popped up yet. I might soak a replacement.

Trimmed a bit of the purple Malawi from outside last night. The rest should be trimmed up today. This is all of them hanging yesterday.
420-magazine-mobile1896257480.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1128932846.jpg

Peace

Thanks to my wife I may have stumbled upon a living support system for my flowering girls. She snatched a few bamboo shoots growing outside a store today and I stuck them in the quad plant that I put into flower this week. They should root, then I can use them to tie the plant to for support. When I harvest the plants I'm going to leave the tote in flower and let it propagate. Then I can take shoots out and put them into plants as they go into flower.
420-magazine-mobile1225145250.jpg

Excited to see how they co habitate:3 could be a winner!

Excited to see how they co habitate:3 could be a winner!

I definitely interested in how the bamboo works out. Im sure they could be controlled in the small environments.
I'm not certain how tall the bamboo will get. It was all trimmed down to the height I have for winter. If I remember right it gets around 4-5 ft tall over the course of the year. It's a really narrow stalked variety. It may not work, but if it does, it seems like a great way to propagate it. I want to put some of it outside at my house in the spring as well. Time will tell.

Peace

Thanks to my wife I may have stumbled upon a living support system for my flowering girls. She snatched a few bamboo shoots growing outside a store today and I stuck them in the quad plant that I put into flower this week. They should root, then I can use them to tie the plant to for support. When I harvest the plants I'm going to leave the tote in flower and let it propagate. Then I can take shoots out and put them into plants as they go into flower.
420-magazine-mobile1225145250.jpg

I definitely interested in how the bamboo works out. Im sure they could be controlled in the small environments.

I'm not certain how tall the bamboo will get. It was all trimmed down to the height I have for winter. If I remember right it gets around 4-5 ft tall over the course of the year. It's a really narrow stalked variety. It may not work, but if it does, it seems like a great way to propagate it. I want to put some of it outside at my house in the spring as well. Time will tell.

Peace

In general, bamboo put out new shoots once a year - early summer when the weather warms.

Bamboo shoots reach full height in aout 6 weeks - then that is it for new shoots until next year.

6' bamboo shoots grow 6' in 6 weeks.
40' bamboo shoots grow 40' in 6 weeks.

For clumping type bamboo, smaller clumps produce shorter shoots.
I'm not sure if it is the same for running type bamboo,

In general, bamboo put out new shoots once a year - early summer when the weather warms.

Bamboo shoots reach full height in aout 6 weeks - then that is it for new shoots until next year.

6' bamboo shoots grow 6' in 6 weeks.
40' bamboo shoots grow 40' in 6 weeks.

For clumping type bamboo, smaller clumps produce shorter shoots.
I'm not sure if it is the same for running type bamboo,
Any idea how this will act with out a season? Or would it be light cycle triggered? They are in 11/13 light.... Hmm. We shall see. Thank you for the info. I've been wanting to put in some of that 40ft bamboo as a windbreak on the North side of my property. I've heard it can be invasive though. I'm not ready to pour cement retaining walls in my yard to keep it in check.

Any idea how this will act with out a season? Or would it be light cycle triggered? They are in 11/13 light.... Hmm. We shall see. Thank you for the info. I've been wanting to put in some of that 40ft bamboo as a windbreak on the North side of my property. I've heard it can be invasive though. I'm not ready to pour cement retaining walls in my yard to keep it in check.

I did a small, short clump of bamboo in Massachusetts. I purchased the bamboo locally that had been grown outside for years.

I found the information at bamboo garden dot com very useful. I think they were the ones to suggest creating a ring barrier with a break in it - the roots all try to escape through the opening so it gives you ONE place to stop the bamboo from spreading instead of stopping it on all sides.

I wanted to grow TALL bamboo in my second massachusetts house, controlled by planting the bamboo on an island surrounded by water, but other projects happened first :)

Back
Top Bottom