Most Powerful LED

cool i followed your link to your web site I didn't see your lights growing anything. the only thing i seen growing was the price on every new light you put out. You have yet to convince me to buy one.

hey, got a question for u GSL. im confused why u would call ur light a 300w, when it only puts out a 245w? why not call it a 245w light, like it is?

Well we used to use 3w 3 chip diodes, these used more energy then the true 3 watters.

The unit name is just a close reference for the light, thats exactly why we list the actual power draw as well.

A 5.0 mustangs motor is actually 4.823432 liters, but they don't call it a
"4.823432 mustang" ya know???:high-five:

Thanks for the reply GS and including that link (I'll have a look over that later).. The Stealth Grow light I'm using is the SG600. Is it possible to list some of the manufacturers of the led chips you are using? I know I'm being a stickler. The other light on the market I would consider buying is open about what chips he's using but not his spectrums. I'd be looking at getting the GS 300 at the moment due to budget constraints and if I do that I'd be putting that in alongside the Stealth Grow unit.

I'm looking forward to seeing the GS journal you've mentioned and the others to come.

Talking from an unemotional space it would appear Grow Stealth LED don't wish for the makes of the 3 watt chips to be made public as I've asked this question twice now. I don't wish to make any waves here as I'm really interested in the GS lights but I'm saying it as it appears to be. I know there are others that are considering buying these lights that would also ask this same question out of interest.

If I was to get a reply saying we don't wish to make that public then I can accept that and choose accordingly but I feel like my question has been ignored when other questions in the same thread have been answered.

What am I to think?

C

"hey, got a question for u GSL. im confused why u would call ur light a 300w, when it only puts out a 245w? why not call it a 245w light, like it is?
Well we used to use 3w 3 chip diodes, these used more energy then the true 3 watters.

The unit name is just a close reference for the light, thats exactly why we list the actual power draw as well.

A 5.0 mustangs motor is actually 4.823432 liters, but they don't call it a
"4.823432 mustang" ya know???"

Staffy, that just means they used (3) one watt diodes, that is the designation - 3w3 means 3 one watt diodes running probably less than a watt a piece. Still only one watt, no matter how you look at it, just a more concentrated one watt light.

id like to know this answer too.????????????????????????????????????

Staffy:

thats great, you guys are doing research and you want to know the most about the product.

In respect to your detailed question No, we cannot just post answers from the extensive testing we did on all these led manufactures. This cost us thousands of dollars to conclude which brands were the best at what.

I think we supply more info about out lights than any other company, if your doing your research about growing and led's you will find ya cant beat our light.

:high-five:

The only video ever made was a guy in uk, whom later I discovered he had no air intake into the room besides what rolled in under the door. I was his first grow and to top it off, he got mites lol!

You got me on that one we don't have much published content online right now, thats why we have all these promotions going on for grow journals. Just wait a few months you will journals popping up everywhere!

Hopefully Veledrone starts his 420 report Journal featuring our lights soon so you have a nice journal to review!

Staffy:

thats great, you guys are doing research and you want to know the most about the product.

In respect to your detailed question No, we cannot just post answers from the extensive testing we did on all these led manufactures. This cost us thousands of dollars to conclude which brands were the best at what.

I think we supply more info about out lights than any other company, if your doing your research about growing and led's you will find ya cant beat our light.

:high-five:

I can respect that answer. For me after sort of feeling conned by Stealth Grow I'm much more cautious now that I'm considering buying another unit.
I do agree with you, I think your company lists more info in general than any other company I've seen. Knowing what you have said has helped to dispell any doubts that you're just using lesser quality cheaper LED chips as fillers. Unfortunately, I've just had some expenses come up now so It's not possible to take the plunge yet, but when the funds are there I will get a GS light. I'll be watching in the mean time.

BTW, There was a bloke on here with a GS600 growing Jack Herer but he hasn't updated his journal for some time. Four clips of his can be found on Youtube. Is that the guy from England you mentioned Grow GSL?

To add something else about the GS lights. The video on Youtube of the GS LED shows well the difference and the brightness between the three types of chips and also the testing you have been doing. That shows the seriousness that's gone into the lights. Quite clear to see.

Bring on the journals with these lights, eye will be watching. Good energy at that English fella, here's to him rockin the space out.

Hope he's getting something deadly as the originie people of Australia might say. A Jack Herer aka (Super Silver Haze) grow would a been awesome to see growing all the way through with that light. Keeping in mind that plant is not a good plant for a beginner grow due to it's incredibility factor.

Feckin insects.

I feel for the man, he's set his heart on growing this special plant that captivates him, he scores the lights, sets up. Tis cruising along and then some guests arrive and the companies not the kind you want. haha

Determined and persistant little creatures, arghhhh! I sprayed an organically certified substance on plants recently and the mix was too rich. I also forgot to spray a mist of water on the plants to help dilute the solution. After initially thinking the previous spray was not enough because insects were found still alive. I went all out the next time but the plants were hammered and heaps of leaves dropped off. I hadn't seen them for two days and my heart dropped a little when I saw the sight of them. Some leaf miner things, stealthy buggers. The plants have survived and are coming back and flowers are growing. Starting to smell noticeably.

Funky an expansive vibes one and all.

hi 420 im the uk guy with the failed first grow journal!! also it wasnt a full led grow as i started my babys with a 350 cfl blue for veg, and as gsled says i messed my intake up and got fricken mites!!! haha any way im just making final adjustments to my second grow room as we speak, and cuttings getting taken next 2 days i have the option of white widow ak47 and powerplant any suggestions??? and will take 2 weeks to root ( ish) so then we ready to rock and...... roll! any questions just ask me :D

hi 420 im the uk guy with the failed first grow journal!! also it wasnt a full led grow as i started my babys with a 350 cfl blue for veg, and as gsled says i messed my intake up and got fricken mites!!! haha any way im just making final adjustments to my second grow room as we speak, and cuttings getting taken next 2 days i have the option of white widow ak47 and powerplant any suggestions??? and will take 2 weeks to root ( ish) so then we ready to rock and...... roll! any questions just ask me :D

LED Baby. Hi ya mate.
I have some suggestions with your strain choice. If your gonna go for White Widow make sure it is the cut from the original breeder Shantibaba from Mr Nice seeds. It's been renamed Black Widow after he split from the previous mob he was with and it seems there's a guzillion lines floating around called White Widow. Shanti still has the original mother plants. I've heard AK 47 being sold from Serious is not the same that originally come out, it would seem he lost his parent lines during the reshuffling of legalities in Holland. So that cutting may be a waste of time. As for PowerPlant I cannot say anything on that as I'm not versed with it at all but I have a faint feeling of where that come from. Need to look into that one.

Personally, If I was you as your in England I take it. It's very easy to get access to good genetics with little stress. Have you seen any of those cuttings finished and tasted them? Have you considered going from seed and then taking cuttings? The man I mentioned has serious old school genetics, and many of the genetics going around has it's origins in his works along with another breeder called Nevil that this man works with. Personally I'd shoot a message his way. If you were to consider the option I can help you with the info on how to do that.

Let me know your feelings, if what I've mentioned feels harmonizing for you do let me know and I can send ye a PM.

All the best with it mate. Regardless of your choice, I'll be looking forward to seeing that light in action.

Cern;)

hi mate, right well the 3 strains i have to choose from are from seed. a friend of mine bought 3 feminized seeds from justfeminised.com ( i think) but i think from that website you can choose for example serious seeds or whatever company, ill find out exactly.

im goin out this weekend to buy the amzon system ( i think its nice a neat and aeroponics rock) ive got a xtream aeroponic cloner ready to roll for the cuttings too :D

only thats really holding me back is my intake i need to get a converter to adjust mi intake from a "airbrick" to a 5" pipe ill take some pictures soon!

basically i got a brick outhouse and ive stripped it out lined it with kingspan insulation plaster boarded and plstered the walls ,split the room in 2 with another wall and a stealth door to get in and custom made a tent ( basically my friend had a 1.2x2mx2m tent and ive cut it down and stitched on the door zips :D so the tent is roughly 1.2x1.2. i will be venting from my tent , threw the wall into the other room ( where my dogs live haha) 2 german shepherd protecting my babys

im goin to do a scrog again but the question is do i go for 4 plants or 6? maybe 2 whitewidow 2 poerplant and 2 ak47? the would fit nice and need into the amazon 8

cheers

I still feel that HPS way out performs LED. Though, if I were to buy a LED I would without a doubt buy a LumiGrow. I have never seen any LED compare. The plants actually finish on time, look normal, dense, fat, etc. They look properly finished.

Hello GrowGSL

I saw a comment from you to someone saying you would do 25% - 50% off LEDs if they did a journal on it, does that offer still stand? I'm looking to buy LEDs and was thinking of doing a journal as well.

Remedy

Hello GrowGSL

I saw a comment from you to someone saying you would do 25% - 50% off LEDs if they did a journal on it, does that offer still stand? I'm looking to buy LEDs and was thinking of doing a journal as well.

Remedy

Hi ya Remedy. If you check out their website, it's all explained on there.;)

Hello GrowGSL

Remedy

Yup! thanks Cernunnos, missed this one. What kind of setup do you have?

GrowGSL,

730nM - 750nm wavelength EM radiation is NOT in the UV region of the EM spectrum.

First noting that UV radiation and Infrared radiation, in their true sense aren't in the human visible spectrum at all, UV spectrum radiation is about the range of 1nm to 100nm, and infrared is about 100um to 1mm
(100 000nm to 1 000 000nm if you want to speak in the same units).

In other words 730nm EM radiation is on the 'infrared' side of the visible spectrum (longer wavelength), NOT the 'UV' side (shorter wavelength).

I don't mean to hijack this thread or flame you. Its just, having read everything else you said, which is right on the money, and great advice ! ... I could not believe reading u say that 730-750nm EM radiation is close to the UV !

GrowGSL,

Aeroflo DIY 20 site. As of right now it is not being occupied. I have three Tang mothers under T5s. The reason for the LED question is because I have been using a 600 watt HPS/MH and really want to give LEDs a try. I will probably post a journal once I decide which way I will be going.

Back
Top Bottom