Most Powerful LED

It's nt that LEDs can't produce it's that they can't perform better than hids and the LEDs advertisements hype the crapxout of them bring better than said hids. I think they still have a ways to come and the prices are unrealalistically to high
Like I said in earlier posts my mag plus at 1100 dollars is about double what it's worth.

And the rebate idea is messed up on 2 fronts one being the lights are so pricy that any discount would might be the normal price and try should offer that price to begin with. It's not like all their stuff is shipped from china so that has no wxcusses about price fluctuations. And secondly why would someone be dumb enough to use their actuall cc info , just asking for trouble, u know how this industry can be at the best of times lol.
My .02$

When LED prices dropped, our company lowered the prices of our Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights and passed on the savings to the customers. See our pricing and you will be pleased - Hydroponic LED Grow Light | LED Growlights | Dorm Grow

I am using 2 90w UFO like LEDS and so far, in veg, my bag seed plants (looks like indica) are doing great on day 31 from germ. They still haven't preflowered yet, though. Wishing they would so I can cull the boys and give the girls some breathing room.

Low Stress Training. At least my version of it. I'm just Bending over and tying down the main stalk and the taller branches. Since this thread is on the LEDs I will keep on topic. So far, I can't imagine any more or faster growth could have occurred if I had used any other type of lights. I have a 36"x22"x62" grow tent with the two 90w LEDs and using hydro with small rockwool cubes set in Growstones and 1 gallon fabric Geopots. I'm using AN's pH Perfect basic Grow and Micro. So far so great!

When LED prices dropped, our company lowered the prices of our Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights and passed on the savings to the customers. See our pricing and you will be pleased - Hydroponic LED Grow Light | LED Growlights | Dorm Grow

Hi

I'm still new and currently researching all LED's. So upon reading this thread I clicked on your link
to check things out.

I don't know if it's my laptop (pretty sure it's not) but I couldn't read a thing.

The color scheme you have for fonts and background don't work.I couldn't read a thing so
I couldn't peruse your website.

Maybe someone should have a look at it.

Thanks

just found this thread and i ll put my Fero A/F 600's up against any led light out there. 595w actual draw,4 switches for different stages of growth from seedling 150w draw,to full veg 300w draw to early flower 450 w draw to full flower 595 w draw.Check out my current grow journal in my sig. I can get all the technical specs on them if anybody is interested and as for best warranty im sorry to say but Fero has the best one out there.a full 120 day money back guarantee(you can do a full grow with them and if you dont like them send them back for a full refund) and a lifetime full warranty.if somethings wrong with the light take a pic e-mail it to Fero and a replacement part will be in the mail the next day.Im pretty sure the is no led company out there that offers anything close to that.these lights will give you 1077 umol's at 24 inches from canopy with a coverage of 52x52 with better par at the edges than a 1000w hps at 48x48.I have 4 of them on light movers covering a 6x12 screen with 10 monster plants.the plants dont even have continuous coverage and at day 18 of flower they look like this.
IMAG032313.jpg

IMAG031914.jpg

IMAG031812.jpg

I would like to see any led company show me a grow like this with they're lights on movers get better results.

In my own case, it's not completely about the quantity or, sadly, even the quality although within my own grow limitations I am striving for the best of both. My grow area is tiny and stealth has got to be my one primary consideration. The coolness of LED was a major factor in selecting it for my first grow attempt. So far so good. I just went to 12/12 and the canopy is amazing. In my limited area I don't think I would need or want and increased growth beyond what I have with the LEDs.

bro I gotta go to work I dont have time right this sec but ill show you the way brother 225 watts for $9.50 thats nine dollars and fifty cents . both of these to here have been tried side by side with 1400 w of hid ( 1000 mh n 400 hps ) and im telling you they have compareable results .... Did it myself so I know its not bs ... ill hit you back when io have time
092_2_.jpg

for a 2x2 space 270 of LED is prime. and jon 705 that is a really nice set up you got but research LED if your in caliu try hygro LEDs and maybe you will change your mind. but heck if it aint broke dont fix it.
I havent checked them out yet but so far no led company can beat Fero's 120 day money back guarantee,you can do a full grow and return them if your not happy with them.some have a lifetime warranty but alot of them dont honor them.with Fero just take a pic of the problem(havent had any)e-mail it to Fero and a replacement part is in the mail the next day.

jon those are deff some superdank looking plants , actually ill be molesting those girls in my dreams 2nite..... be proud bro those things r sick !! (meaning killer good lol) take care n keep it green

Back
Top Bottom