Mosy Common Nutrient Defiency Relating to Cannabis

Fuzzy Duck

Being a novice grower of cannabis but having many years experience as a gardener growing veg/shrubs/trees etc some plants have a greater need for nutrients whether that be macro or micro type also this boils down to soil ph & whats aviable for the plant due to acidity etc etc

Anyway

1. Whas is the the most common nutrient defiency i can expect growing in soil ?

2. Does cannabis hunger for a certain macro or micro nutrient more than others ?

3. Or partical species/cultivar - i think you call em strains here:slide: being more hungry for certain nutrients, i guess this could be down to genetics of individual plant breeders ? or what it was crossed with ?

I'm itching to find out, many thanks for any tips or knowledge :thanks:

in soil, keep your ph around 6.3-6.8. They like a decent amount of nitrogen in veg and phosphorus/potassium in flower. Ca and Mg are used in decent amounts, and that's pretty much the gist of it. There are many other nutrients cannabis uses, but those are the primary ones to hit. Nutrient amounts definitely vary by strain, it's pretty much a matter of seeing what the plant likes in the given environment and dialing in your solution. Various factors go into nutrient uptake, temp, available light, etc..

soil is much more forgiving than hydro, just keep an eye on the plant and above all, keep the ph steady.

I'd say my most common nute defs would be.....cal/mag....nitrogen and phos.....um really that's all folks....word....all strains are different just like human races....just because I love spaghetti doesn't mean my buddies Luis, Hunan , and Tyrone do to...they might love tacos, rice and chicken ......ha yah know what I mean my man....good luck...:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom