MrCloner420 says WUZ UP

MrCloner420

:welcome:Wuzzzzzzzzzzzzz Upppppppppppp :rollit: boys and girls..... hope all is well in your world...... A little about myself hmmmmmmmmmmm......... If it wasnt for this little weed I would not be here today period!!!!!!!!!! A little background... I was chemically posioned while on the job,the poisons attacked my liver which in tern created an unbearable pain problem in my lower back. I was on massive doses of morphine/demorol both when i left the hospital and now manage the pain syndrome with this wounderful little green weed. I currently have a scrip from my doctor for Dronabinol ( liquid capsules that contain THC oil) ......... POT in a PILL what a concept... what a country! Only problem is it does'nt work as well as the ole :ganjamon: and cost $1,300 dollars for a thirty day supply, thats right $1,300.00 now you know why they dont want to legalize it. :roorrip:

High MrCloner

welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Those THC pills are just that - THC, with none of the naturally complementary cannibanoids like CBD, CBN, and the other 66+ that nature intended

See you around the site

Back
Top Bottom