IMG_20120206_071901.jpg

mrs.natural.. 2/6/12
they are closing in on the center quickly
and look at the "teeth"( serrations) on those leaves. they have dads leaves but they have mom's teeth!

I switched over to the house and garden aqua flakes last night. house and garden was very helpful with tech support. I got a full custom feeding schedule all the way through till harvest.

thanks , so far so good. bugs are my big fear, as long as we can make it through with no bugs everything will be just fine.

IMG_20120213_135529.jpg

starts off with the leave wrinkling, next small brown spots, pretty soon it's brown and green and dry. if you leave it on the plant long enough it will eventually get dry enough to crack.

yeah man your tellin me, I went to the nursery in town today but they were closed, I am going to go tomorrow see is there something I can purchase. growing like a son of a gun 2. bummer

I sprayed them with the neem
oil solution, I am not seeing any new brown on the leaves. yesterday before applying the neem oil I cut off any brown. today the leaves are curled under a bit. probably too soon to tell but I think it's looking better hope so.

Re: mrs.natural feminized

IMG_20120213_052550.jpg
IMG_20120213_135529.jpg

that is what I am battling. I cut off all of the affected leaves, sprayed a good with neem oil

Back
Top Bottom