Multi Strain Grow Journal

Checked the seedlings last night. The one that had gone over and was laid flat was supporting her own wieght within her stand up support and this morning she is a little like a curly phsyllossiben shroom.. so I put a tiny ring of H2O around her and the other 2 as the pots are drying out. The blueberry og looking good at about 10mm tall, I damaged the seed husk getting it out of the blister pack by force
Far more of the moment. My cookies Kush is jarred up and I am able to get the odd bud out which is smokeable. Kush hits like it sounds.k' oosh!
I've got a small amount of GG X zkittlez bit over an ounce off one plant. I've got 2 tents, a 4x4 and 5x5 I try to veg and flower and then need the veg tent for drying and as all my grows hermy I have been able to make this happen at the same time. Basically I don't agree with she grows like a weed and grows regardless of what you do.in my 12 months of experience she is a great example of a female. Put your efforts in the wrong way and she's gone.
I mean overdoing the defoliation at week 5 of flowering then trying to bend her flat. Bang hermy . So I am using this concessional grow journal? To try and rid myself of the inattentive unthoughtful gardener I've been.
I've read that soil is the only true medium for smooth and tasty weed. My partner won some bio nutes by canna UK and it was a sign . Along with I'd dug up some decades of composted apple compst loam from an old organic by default ( it's not been fed anything artificial or otherwise for decades. Humic content?? )The older plants love it but it will stunt young seedlings and cuttings.a bit rich and acid. So that's why I only have one ounce and a q went in to the jar and I hope to see an ounce back.of the zkittlez.

Here's my bio soil growing Various flowering plants. As I've said before I have a kind of test grow to see how other plants, given the freedom of outdoor sunshine. Would perform. ? Here's the same plants as I've shown less than a week on.

Attachments

• IMG_20190726_053303.jpg
    IMG_20190726_053303.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_20190726_053241.jpg
    IMG_20190726_053241.jpg
    622.7 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_20190726_053238.jpg
    IMG_20190726_053238.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_20190726_053230.jpg
    IMG_20190726_053230.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20190726_053222.jpg
    IMG_20190726_053222.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 177
:yummy::rollit:
Checked the seedlings last night. The one that had gone over and was laid flat was supporting her own wieght within her stand up support and this morning she is a little like a curly phsyllossiben shroom.. so I put a tiny ring of H2O around her and the other 2 as the pots are drying out. The blueberry og looking good at about 10mm tall, I damaged the seed husk getting it out of the blister pack by force
Far more of the moment. My cookies Kush is jarred up and I am able to get the odd bud out which is smokeable. Kush hits like it sounds.k' oosh!
I've got a small amount of GG X zkittlez bit over an ounce off one plant. I've got 2 tents, a 4x4 and 5x5 I try to veg and flower and then need the veg tent for drying and as all my grows hermy I have been able to make this happen at the same time. Basically I don't agree with she grows like a weed and grows regardless of what you do.in my 12 months of experience she is a great example of a female. Put your efforts in the wrong way and she's gone.
I mean overdoing the defoliation at week 5 of flowering then trying to bend her flat. Bang hermy . So I am using this concessional grow journal? To try and rid myself of the inattentive unthoughtful gardener I've been.
I've read that soil is the only true medium for smooth and tasty weed. My partner won some bio nutes by canna UK and it was a sign . Along with I'd dug up some decades of composted apple compst loam from an old organic by default ( it's not been fed anything artificial or otherwise for decades. Humic content?? )The older plants love it but it will stunt young seedlings and cuttings.a bit rich and acid. So that's why I only have one ounce and a q went in to the jar and I hope to see an ounce back.of the zkittlez.
Old salt.
I'm not young myself, 54! I'm geussing from the name you are an old school gardener? I may be old enough but growing in UK has been a pastime for greenhouses or polytunnels. I've been growing indoor tent style for 12 months and I am now realising that I am getting retarded seedlings growth from the soil being too rich!!!! Only 2nd grow in dirt. Impressive flavour straight away no comparison with the coco hydro I started with. I've got 10normal seeds coming from Holland. They had sold out of every normal seed apart from an indoor selection pack of indica dominant large yield strains. It quotes' you can play guess the strain' . I'll be happy to get females that don't carry the hermie gene. I'm still going to treat them as feminised, utmost care in the 3rdweek of flowering on.!!!

The seedlings are responding to 24hrs light 250w giant CFL dual spectrum sat about a foot above the plant tops for 24hr it was about 9inches on 18/6 Also I have diluted the roughly weak feed. Added silica ( density hydro nutes) but it's cool to bung the odd chem into molasses as it gets chelated,if it's not already done. And supported the leggy 2 and resumed the feeding regime.they either grow well or just stretch. Either way it's growing up and not stagnant.?? Thoughts anyone.

I'd say from the constant presence you are possibly a mediator?? No offence meant

No, I'm not on staff here. The only chair I can sit in comfortably for more than 15 minutes is in front of my computer. I have absolutely no interest in the TV shows my wife watches. That's why I'm here so much.

No, I'm not on staff here. The only chair I can sit in comfortably for more than 15 minutes is in front of my computer. I have absolutely no interest in the TV shows my wife watches. That's why I'm here so much.
Ahh sorry for the discomfort. My partner has fibromyalgia which is literally debilitating at times but thanks to my endless financial input, we've got amounts of weed and all when we want. Between hermies . What I'm trying to say is that she has embraced mindfulness and weed and now after nearly 10years on prescription opiods, she's opiate free
TV is shit

Ahh sorry for the discomfort. My partner has fibromyalgia which is literally debilitating at times but thanks to my endless financial input, we've got amounts of weed and all when we want. Between hermies . What I'm trying to say is that she has embraced mindfulness and weed and now after nearly 10years on prescription opiods, she's opiate free
TV is shit

I'm too old to be uncomfortable about something like a misconception. It's easy enough to do.

I was forced into this as my family physician will no longer prescribe any controlled substance for any reason. Over the past few years government oversight has become stifling for our family physicians. Many have taken the same stance as mine. It's just too bad I had to wait in pain for almost a year for the approvals for a medical grow came through, and I harvested my first plants.

Bless you. I'm a victim of overprescibing. Pregablin morphine oxycodon.. My partner has come off it all while I have become addicted coincidentally. Now I'm using weed to overcome that.our crops ain't big enough but I hope to use quadlining depending on how the seedlings perform in dudious soil.
I think it is too rich in compost lumps and what I might have added like blood fish and bone,or bat mix? So dodgy strength for seedlings I'm starting to learn. Doh.

Bless you. I'm a victim of overprescibing. Pregablin morphine oxycodon.. My partner has come off it all while I have become addicted coincidentally. Now I'm using weed to overcome that.our crops ain't big enough but I hope to use quadlining depending on how the seedlings perform in dudious soil.
I think it is too rich in compost lumps and what I might have added like blood fish and bone,or bat mix? So dodgy strength for seedlings I'm starting to learn. Doh.
Best of luck getting that monkey off of your back.

Best of luck getting that monkey off of your back.
Thanks. I've found a good ' group ' all there through choice.. been and done AA. Much respect. Ideal example of multi religious beliefs, accepted, not questioned but left at the door along with rest?? That's how it was at the group here in UK. In a fairly hippy town , Totnes, it's going conservative ( right wing) big time..

3 seedlings. About a week ago I remembered that I put 3 beans in soaking with a tiny bit of rhizotonic bio.. they had all germinated while soaking. So they've been in soil for about a week. I'm disappointed with the progress. I over watered the seeds initial growth spurt. I'm not sure how close to have a giant CFL dual spectrum bulb. I'm struggling to keep 60%humidity now our weather is normalised for here. It was happily 70% + last week on the normal air circulation.. still I feel that the seedlings are not responding too well.ive given 2 support incase they bolt. I've got rizo bio+ bio grow nutes+ silica+ coco hydro start macro nutes for seedlings. Tiny amounts. 2nd set of leafs slow. The first shot out.grrr.

Just passing through....the seedlings are looking good. Remember at that age it's really easy to over water. I've not read Emily's water method. But she's knowledgeable in growing. As far as stable genetics try DNA. There from Europe maybe easy for you to get there

Just passing through....the seedlings are looking good. Remember at that age it's really easy to over water. I've not read Emily's water method. But she's knowledgeable in growing. As far as stable genetics try DNA. There from Europe maybe easy for you to get there
Thanks. The seedlins are responding to 24 hr lught at moment ,just.checked em 4am and theyve grown leaf size & a2nd set. Think the supports are benificial .

Back
Top Bottom