Winging it

That sounds good. Nurse wratchet. And rubber wallpaper . Looney tunes. Hehahahahehu ...... Elma fudd. Kill the Wabbit . Catch the pidgeon . And Jim Carrey}}}}
Please.
"""SOMEBODY STOP MEH!""""

Tis the season for everyone to get bug's.
Are you sure they're not aphaid's?
CM190902-151643001.jpg

The symptoms of thrips are all well matched. I've hit them with neem oil then I got some pyrethrum as I didn't know if the neem oil was going to be fast enough to save them. Going to do it again to get rid so I can do the flip.
IMG_20190908_205146.jpg
IMG_20190908_205136.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190908_205146.jpg
    IMG_20190908_205146.jpg
    691.7 KB · Views: 63
Bugs are best served lying on their backs with their feet up.

That and "buzz tail's".
The only good rattle snake, is a dead rattle snake. Lol

I've got nice new growth and having switched to 12/12 thought it nesasarry to get the best and wearing gloves completely saturated each and every plant with plytherum full strength mix.. I spent a while doing this properly. I was originally sold a premixed one and don't believe it was strong enough. Fingers crossed I've anialated the thrip from existing within the grow.

Wow.... WOW!
They're little fkrs. My soil mix probably has got ph issues as it's my first attempt with no real buffering agents. On top of this I've overdone the precharge ( fish blood and bone.) So I believed I was looking at pH issues then I believed I was looking at magnesium lock out, due to the bone and a surplus of calcium. Then I also believed that the overcharged business was giving nitrogen toxicity. Then I saw holes in the leaf. Then I got a premix plytherum. Too weak. So I finally bought the plytherum unmixed and nuked them with it.
Of course by now they are eating half of the plants, literally.
Fashndashnbashn dick dasterly.
I've potted into final pots using a medium strength nutrient, tropical mix. I like this stuff as it's not preloaded with perlite.

Back
Top Bottom