Hello from the dark side

Ifbleaf

I'm taking this opportunity to introduce myself to the community now that I have made a couple of posts and more of an idea of what is going on. This is the most responsive weed growing chat site I've found to date. I've been growing with misconceptions about what is training and what is just bullying a plant into hermaphroditism. It's a weed and grows like one is the worst advice I've had. So, thanks to posting a couple of basic questions I've read enough to give me a fresh view of my whole attitude towards growing. I'm having to grow indoors because of the law. With no greenhouse, autos are all you can grow in our summer. Still thanks to 420& the helpful information with endless directions to the information you need,,, I'm hoping to do justice to the Barney's farm seeds I am currently using. I'm particularly interested with the quantum training. I'm going to be doing 3 in 7 gal smart pots. Anyway that's where I am and how friendly I am finding it here

Welcome to :420:lfbleaf.

Are you in a grow right now? Would love to see what and how you are growing.

Gonna start journal?

If you are thinking about it check out the great link in my signature for New Members.

Also have you checked all the great sponsons (link below). Mars Hydro just gave one of our members an sp250 light. Just saying lol.

Happy growing

Welcome to :420:lfbleaf.

Are you in a grow right now? Would love to see what and how you are growing.

Gonna start journal?

If you are thinking about it check out the great link in my signature for New Members.

Also have you checked all the great sponsons (link below). Mars Hydro just gave one of our members an sp250 light. Just saying lol.

Happy growing
Yes I am thinking of making a journal. I've got 3 strains,all just popped. I put them soaking in bio rizo and I forgot them for nearly 2 day's. They'd germinated in the rizo. But save it for the journal eh.

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom