My 1st indoor gorw in dirt

well these pics are 6 days into 12/12 iam giving them 1 litre of water every 4-5 days with 1 1/4 teaspoon of shultz 10-60-10 per 5 gallons of water slowly woking my way up to 2 teaspoons per 5 gallons so with that said lets have a look inside the bud room

lights_on_in_the_bud_room1.JPG

the next couple of pics are are also 6 days into budding i also shut the light off to try and give you better view of the tops and there over all look as the light does them no justice
tops_at_6_days1.JPG

6_days_12-121.JPG

here_come_the_buds1.JPG

Re: my first indoor gorw 5-gallon pales in dirt

i also have mother getting ready to go outside as she was to big to let her bud in the bud room she i had stopped feeding her nutes awhile back to try and slow her down but i have been feeding her 20-20-20- the last 2 weeks and she has started to fill out again and getting nice and green again and she stands 4 1/2 feet from her base to the point of new growth but when i transplant her iam going to drop her another 10 inches in the dirt as i have cleaned the bottm of her in hopes that she wont grow over the fence and be spotted

heres a shot of mother 1 week shy of four months i have had her infront of my window for the last few days to get ready for outdoor transplant

preparing_mother_for_the_outdoors1.JPG

since putting her back on nutes she has started to fill in nicely and has grown about a foot over the last 2 weeks
mother_looking_healthy_again1.JPG

the next few pic show all the new growth at the top it has grown nice and close and shold help to produce some large buds
a_look_at_the_top1.JPG

atop_of_mother11.JPG

lots_of_new_growth11.JPG

well thats all for now took some pics last night also got mother out yesteday and got some pics today of her and no sign of shock looking happy i just might forgo yesterdays pics looked in in on the girls when the light came on at dinner time and wow the daily changes are just tremendous but iwill try to get pic of mother uploaded tonight and post tomorrow night

well here are a few pics of mother after transplanting her saturday shes looking healthy despite the 95 degree wheather and tomorrow its supose to be 102 here tomorrow ouch!!!!

free_at_last1.JPG

the white powder is an organic ant killer i also sprayed her with an organic insectacidle soap and all around the surrounding area
soaking_up_the_sun1.JPG

these pics were all taken 24 hours after transplanting and she dont seem to even notice
mother_day_one_outdoors1.JPG

nobody gets any closer than 60 feet and she blends right in
mother_hidden_out_in_the_corner11.JPG

well iam day 17 into my 12/12 cycle and all seem good the following pics are of my girls at 10 days i have taken pics with the lights on and then took a couple with them off they show thier true colour and health i tried to get a shot of each plant and its top and or bottom so the first few are with the light on

so lets open the door into the bud room and take a look inside
a_look_inside_the_budding_room_at_10_days1.JPG

here is the the top of one, most of the plants are pretty much the same give or take a inch or two
IMAG00241.JPG

IMAG000311.JPG

here are acouple of mid plant pics
IMAG000211.JPG

the next couple of pics are of my plants that was started from seed and it to is also at 10 days budding
seedling_at_10_days_budding1.JPG

seedling_10_days_budding1.JPG

and the next few pics were taken with the lights off i think they give a better feel of the size and health of the plants
IMAG001111.JPG

IMAG001011.JPG

IMAG000911.JPG

well that's it for now i will try and get today's update at 17 days completed tonight or tomorrow

its day 18 of 12/12 got something to show you all and also would like some feed back on the progress of my plants time wise to bud size and quantity of buds

first i will just show the different pics of the plants than get on with the oddity
17_days_in_the_budding_room1.JPG

12_12_17_days1.JPG

17_days_into_12-121.JPG

buds_ahoy1.JPG

well i have never watched my pot grow like this before but i think they are growing faster and bigger than i thought don't know if i should go with two less plants or not i am hoping to harvest two ounces per plant and that would make me very satisfied and cosider it a successful grow

here is my oddity one of my girls has split into two main colas i think this has occurred due to the flouro lights and that it is the tallest plant and it grew into the bulbs it had so many node one on top of the otherand the last two grew at the same spot and grew into two main colas is this sound right and is this good or bad
split_in_two1.JPG

hard to really see but water and moved plants around today got a couple more pics post soon as approved the growth was so tight that never noticed until 10 days into 12/12

it sounds like a genetic disorder, but what ever go with it, obviously its made it this far, it will finish. but that is really wierd, i have never heard of that. i wanna see more of that stock, not so much the crown. that would probably explain alot more.

well here is a couple more pics of my twin sisters

twin_sisters_split_cola1.JPG

this is the best pic i got for now i will try to take one more better one of where she split but if you look close you can see that there was 3 nodes growing there not 2 will try to get them next pic but still hard to see lots of bud growth there
main_cola_split1.JPG

and here is a couple more bud pics one day later noticeable difference
day_18_12-121.JPG

Looking pretty healthy bro.

Can I make one suggestion? Move the plant to normal light to show the true colors of the plant for taking awesome pics.

Can I make one suggestion? Move the plant to normal light to show the true colors of the plant for taking awesome pics.

yea U the door is to narrow or the plants are to big but iam going to plug a light in after 6:00pm when the light comes on and will post tonight if aproved in time and would love to here your thoughts U thanks

Try right before the hps turns on or right after they turn off. The plant looks beautiful and it would be nice to see it in true color.

the next pic is of my 6 inch pot 10-12 inch plant experiment just to see the yield and if more smaller plants would give me a bigger yield i can only get 8 plants now in 4 1/2 gallon square pales and plants were 18-20 inches tall and bushy based on another grower of the same strain should get 1 1/2 - 2 oz a plant = max 16 oz so if i can get 1 oz off this plant i think i can fit at least 30 plants in my room and they would get more light all around and would use 1/3 the soil

six_inch_pot_experiment1.JPG

damn, where'd this go??

Did this grow live brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates...

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom