My 1st indoor gorw in dirt

Re: my first indoor gorw 5-gallon pales in dirt

well that gets you up to date on the plants and now to show you my completed bud room just awaiting some plants

budding_room_all_complete_and_ready_to_go1.JPG

nice job on your grow man, keep it up. also, what kind of light is that in your bud room.

i also got to tell you that these new bulbs iam using are great they by far out perfom the plant and aquirium bulbs and any of the others i have tried but i also think the change to miracle grow potting soil has something to do with it also thats why the one broken clone not growing as fast it is still in the 4 inch pot in the old medium i was using and everything was done at the same time lights done first though by one nightand saw the differance in my seedling started to take off right away so with that said any one using 4ft fluro bulbs give them a try they are even cheaper by 2$ igot mine at crappy tire

well i know its only been a day and ahalf but just had to show the new lateral growth in that time all of a sudden bang my seedling plant just starts taking off man if some of the pre factors for female all seem to be there oh how i hope so

seedling_3_frontside1.JPG

frontside_seedling_31.JPG

and here are a couple from the other side
seedling_3_backside1.JPG

backside_seedling_31.JPG

High i sent u a pm but this might be faster i've been reading your journal from start to finish and i'm really impressed. what are the bulbs(brand and wattage) u got from crappy tire cuz i got a ballast ready for 4 tube floros and should i use 4 of the same lights or mix it up and if i should mix i have space for 4 tubes what combination should i use?? Question 2 I would like to clone my plant its about 3-4 weeks old how old should it be before i clone it and is it hard on the plant If u could help me it would be great and keep up the good work. Thnx D
if you look on page 14 there are pics there of the bulbs i use now i think there great i was using plant and aquarium not bad then mixed it uptwo cool whites to warm bulbs and two grow then stuck two daylight bulbs in and they took off so went with all six and havent looked back opinons vary but bulbs are cheap so mix and match see what works best but the day light bulb have wored the best

well another week has gone by and boy i cant believe the growth under these flouro tubes iam using now tight less than half inch apart and that growth seems to start with lateral growth under way some are alittle stretched they where a little shorterbut evn the bottom growth is outstanding any how here are some new pics you be the judge this is my first indoor grow so i dont no time frames for growth or rate of growth very well

here is a pic of daisy and one of the new clones that i paled last weekend daisy is now 6 weeks and the new clones are now 4 weeks and looking at the results i think iwill only leave them in 6 inch pot for one week instead of to lateral growth seems to be quicker once paled may be i will try one week in the 4 inch pots also

daisy_and_first_clone_paled1.JPG

heres a couple of pics of daisy
inside_daisy_top1.JPG

daisys_top1.JPG

daisys_base1.JPG

and here are a few of the first clone that i paled last week
top_of_first_clone_paled_one_week1.JPG

base_of_first_paled_clone1.JPG

well on to the rest of the new clones last night i paled three more clones and transplanted the one damaged clone and the second dameged clone didnt survive here are some pics of thosethey are the three white pales to the left

3_more_clones_paled1.JPG

1_of_3_newly_paled_clone1.JPG

2_of_3_newly_paled_clones1.JPG

3_of_3_newly_paled_clones1.JPG

and here is pick of the damaged clone transplanted last night this clone and the other that didnt make it are for my buddy to replace his mother re my clones
damaged_clone_recovering_well1.JPG

damaged_clone_transplanted1.JPG

more to come later got to get ready for ufc fight grudge match finish later

Man they are comming along beautifully. very nice bro :allgood:

well the only thing left to do is to get these last two clones paled and depending on the last two its off to the bud room hopefully by next weekend

1_of_2_clones_to_transplant1.JPG

2_of_2_clones_to_transplant1.JPG

and hopefully i can get a clone from my seedlig plant by the end of the week so i can sex it hopefully its a female because it looks really good and the growth well when it decided to take off it took off it is now 9 weeks and has lateral growth growing noticebly daily

atop_seedling_31.JPG

inside_top_seedling_31.JPG

seedling_3_9_weeks1.JPG

good job cement, your doing hella good bro, i been waiting all night for one of these grow threads to pop up. :adore:

thanks gs,gm and dank but itis more you people than me iask you answer ido they grow and soon i will smoke thanks guys now on with the rest of update

and here is a couple of mother she is starting to look a little greener i had to put it under 400 hps for 2 weeks due to space and it just didnt do to well she is now at 13 weeks

mother_13_weeks1.JPG

atop_of_mother2.JPG

and here is a family portrait of a mother and her daughters
a_family_portrait_a_mother_and_her_girls1.JPG

and here are afew pics just because i took themso figured i would share them

lots of tight new growth
lots_of_new_growth2.JPG

and hers alook down the light trying to keep them all the same height with out stretching any
a_look_down_the_lights1.JPG

under_the_lights1.JPG

well thats it for the update got pics of how i vent and control the temperature in my grow room that i will try to post later tonight for now iam going to enjoy the rest of my day outdoorsi hope you enjoy the update

Thanks for sharing, I love family photos. How much are you feeding mama? What size container is Mama in?

i havent given her any thing for last 3 weeks she got a little nute burn so i stoped using it all together but i think iam going to give her a little dose next watering tonight or tomorrow they are in 4 and a half gallon square pales i might have to find abigger pale to bud her shes been in that one for the hole 3 months worried about it getting root bound before shes done what do you think gs thanks

i like to use these pales they help to save room and can get 8 vs 6 pales under my vegg light

well i guess i will post pics of my ventalation and temp control

okay heres where it starts at the ac 10,000 btutook the face and took some 4 inch insulated venting pipe bent it at a 90 degree above the blower fan

vent_hose_90_above_blower1.JPG

10000_btu1.JPG

and for the real hot humid days just block the opening with a piece of styrofoam and still keeps computer room cool even keep thermostat 1/2 to 3/4
for_the_hot_humid_days1.JPG

i then run it down the wall behind the tv to the grow room door and through hinge side still open and close door
running_the_vent_hose1.JPG

into_the_grow_closet_vegg_room1.JPG

around_the_vegg_room_walls1.JPG

once inside grow room around behind everything to a 4 inch elbow in the bud room where it conects and diconects
and_into_the_bud_room1.JPG

and once inside the bud room it is dispursed directly in to the room and not only controls temp but acts as a fan at the bottom as there is good pressure and from here the ventalation system takes over
and_in_the_bud_room1.JPG

the filter iam using is a 34 inch can filter fat boy with a 4 inch blower fan and
my_filter_upper_back_bud_room1.JPG

i then drilled 2 4 inch holes in the top of the dividing wall in the vegg room side
vent_holes_vegg_room_9ft_high1.JPG

will finish in about 1 hour

and on the other side of wall in the bud room 3 1/2 feet lower in same cavity drilled 2 more 4 inch holes oh yea when i built the wall i put like a maze in this cavity to block the light from travilling through i then hung a 10 inch fan infront of holes bud room side to draw the air through

10_inch_fan_over_vent_holes_in_bud_room1.JPG

vent_holes_in_bud_room_6ft_high1.JPG

and the closet door is not sealed or even fit properly allowwing forlots of circulation i hung a piece of black felt on in side and blocks all the light
grow_room_door1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom