seedling #3 1 week
seedling31week1.JPG

and here was my dumb ass move on clone #2
clone2tomuchnutesfinished1.JPG

and here is clone #1 after i took 5 clones off her two nights ago
amotherwatchingoverherbabies1.JPG

and here are her babies at two days
cloneclippingsunderthedome2days1.JPG

and here is an in side view just checked on them and they are starig to reach for the light a little more
5clonesfromclone12days1.JPG

well we are all up to date hope you enjoy my journal always open to comments and suggestions

so now iam done with vegging room its time to get the budding room togetherl ooking at another month of vegging and it will be here quicker than it seem so need all the time i can get

these first pics show how i mounted the bulb holder with longnut and bolt there is asmall thin nut that fitsin just above wire conn. and slide bolt in back side need to make sure bolt is not to long as to interfere with bulb easier the way i did it also unless you get holders that come with that nut and i didnt have to pay for nuts and bolts had them laying around
IMAG00161.JPG

IMAG00151.JPG

in this pic you can see the L brackets i used to hold it together just flaten them out to desired angel of dome min of four a side after first one set each one infront of it to ensure same angel and will keep it good and tight also notice how imounted ballast cut one inch pieces to fit only under mounting bracket this will give you a gap under ballast these ballast are not that hot to touch but give it a squeeze thats its true temp when in constant contact with the wood the wood holds the heat thus making it 3-5 degres hoter in your room
IMAG00131.JPG

IMAG00112.JPG

be sure to only lift light from top board and not the sides when lifting with chains if your light is a little flimsy tou can run a support across the ends side to side this will strengthen it up also rememberto have a few extra lengths of wire to run the ballast as they only have enough wire to reach from the middle good idea to have a few extra holers they break or little metal tabs bend and dont lock properly putting bolbs in and out fine tuning there fit your bound to break or damage at least one hope this is a little more help

here is seedling #3 at 3 weeks looking pretty healthy but not really a dark green and havent had any nutes yet seedling #2 looks the same they look to be the same plant even the leaves have that same arc and tight fit not straight and faned out
seedling33weeks1.JPG

this pic of seedling #2 was taken on sunday and is at 6 weeks was given a little to much nutes but hasnt had any for 2 weeksbut it has been same colour from day one just like #3 looks healthy and #1 has sproted agood inch and a half the last 3 days
seedling16weeks1.JPG

seedling #3 at 6 weeks also is growing really well the best so far if the colour means any thing
seedling26weeks1.JPG

here are my 5 clones at 10 days from clone #1 they seem okay first time cutting clones added areally really weak dose of nutes last night havent looked in on them yet tody wanted to completee this first
clones10daysinthedome1.JPG

and here is clone #1 at 6 weeks and is growing really well under my new light its gowing pretty tight and fll
clone1at6weeks2.JPG

i have also been busy on my budding room and have also decided to move the vegg room to the first half of this closet
spllittingclosetinhalfforbuddingroom1.JPG

standing in the back of budding room looking to vegg room front of closet
lookingoutfromtheinsideofthebuddingroom1.JPG

well that up dates you on my grow iam also keeping a close watch on the days for the clones start to finish but ithink iam starting to get real figidy iwant to get some plants buddingalso hopeing to cut aclone or two off the seedlings so that i can sex them

well we are now at week 7 and its sunday last night i cut the bigger leaves off getting them ready to do more clones tonight as my other 5 clones are ready to be potted tonight busy night ahead of me the first pic is taken last night the second was taken this afternoon 15 hrs later the last 2 havent broke through but you can see tem just inside the cube
sproutingrootsday141.JPG

this pic was taken this afternoon they are now into day 15
clonesday151.JPG

well try to update the rest later its time for after dinner tim hortons trip with my real babies blow the stink off them

Re: my first indoor gorw 5-gallon pales in dirt

i've got to split my closet into 2 grow sections so i can flower and veg at the same time, you gave me a good idea.

Lookin good man.

Dude, it's all looking great! You are gonna put all of those under the 400w HPS when you flower? Might need some more light then just that. Btw, what province are you in? If you don't wanna post it, pm me about it. ;)

iam only working with the fist 5 and the 3 seedlins oh and the plant i took the clones from i figure i will just cut what ever clones i want before i stick them in to bud or am i better to keep a mother around ????

i also got my filter in finally so hopefully i can get my rooms going and i can get my first gfrow to vegg under the 400watt light for 2 months

i try but by th time i get home tend to the plants tune in find the info i need read and or post a couple its well after midnight next grow will bemore time and date and all the little things plus still need to finalise the complete grow room just trying to get every thing worked out got afew clones i intened try a few seeing is believing experiments nute amounts try a couple different type of soil mediums...ect

well we are at the end of week 8 my clippings are alittle yellow but the they are slowly recovering these pics are litte early taken friday actually 6 days
myfirst5clones1weektransplanted1.JPG

the next few pics i could use some help not sure but my seedlings first lost there first 3-4 sets of leaves grow pale green slowly tuned yellow and fell off the older the plant gets they get greener but still seem to be fadding is this just the fussyness of growing from bag seed or ph meter says 6.5 but was told by some one that uses one says hers out .5 thought it might be to much nutes but havent given in over a month any one got a soluttion or any causes thanks
seedling1at8weeks1.JPG

seedling2at8weeks1.JPG

seedling3at6weeks1.JPG

this is the last of the three seedling plantscan any one help

well its been a busy wekend lot to update start with ph update problem still there got sollution distilled pure white viniger just waiting for reply in other thread on how to mix per liter and also the hydrated lime mixture ph levels seem to be getting higher every day 7.8 - 8.0 now so need help fast thanks

Lookin good man.

Back
Top Bottom