My 1st indoor gorw in dirt

Re: my first indoor gorw 5-gallon pales in dirt

so here are afew pics of my new set of clones after killing off the first crop i kept 9 of the 19 clones that i did well 20 but one died not bad i figure any way they are now 3weeks potted but these pics are at 2 weeks

my_new_batch_of_clones_2_weeks_potted1.JPG

3_more_new_clones_at_2_weeks1.JPG

i have also been trying out some new bulbs there in the blue spectrum and have about 500 more lumens than the grow bulbs what a differance in growth they also seem to be encourage the new growth to grow faster and most noticeable is in the size of the new growth no streching at all you can see the differance in all the growth when i get my new pics uploaded this weekend but for now heres the bulbs iam usng

daylight_blue_spectrume1.JPG

ge_ecolux1.JPG

3050_lumens1.JPG

trying_new_bulbs1.JPG

DAMN that's whats up, sorry i didn't read a lot but how long did it take you to grow all that?..what kind of weed is that going to be, reg schwag?

DAMN that's whats up, sorry i didn't read a lot but how long did it take you to grow all that?..what kind of weed is that going to be, reg schwag?
all but mother in the far left are 2 weeks germ and 2 weeks in 4 inch pots for 2 weeks the photos above are are the day i put them into 6 inch pots they been in them a week got some new pics got to upload and post this weekend as to what kind not really sure but have smoked some before and its really good smoke sativa thats all i can tell you

Looking beautiful :allgood:

DankCloset said:
we dont smoke schwag around here.

:allgood:

i have friends who all smoke schwag, then ask if I want some, and i'm like.. no. then they go 'this is kb' and i'm like.. real kb? 'what do you mean?'

idk, my friends are all retarded.

but nice growing man. keep it up!

we dont smoke schwag around here.

idk, my friends are all retarded.

but nice growing man. keep it up!__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by stix
Don't worry, they will show sex sometime this week. If they don't, stick a radio in there and play some luther vandross. Girls love that shit.

all my plants were cloned from a female that my buddy has been growing the shit for 15 years been through a few mothers but always the same ha just doent know what type but i promise you no shwag here and leave it in your own journal not mine

thats like giving a killer the weapon of his choice and telling to put it away on the shelf ha ha yea but they say not to fert when you use miracle grow and by the time they use up ferts in the pot they will already be budding and then i will use my shultz blosssom and bloom 10-60-10 at half strength does that sound good besides there doing so munch better than the first ones

well here is my update

well seedling #3 seems to be ready to start growing it is growing like a little bush it has new lateral growth at every node i had to lower it from the lite to let it stretch just to let the lite in i really hope this baby is a female looks like its going to turn out to be a realy nice plant it is now in its 9th weekand just trns planted it to a 1gallon bucket

seedling_3_at_9_weeks1.JPG

seedling_3_9_weeks_potted1.JPG

now on to daisy, daisy is one of the clones from the first batch the only one to survive the nute burn and i have transplanted her into her 5 gallon pale readying her for budding she is 14 inches now i want her to be 20 or so inches and she is well on her way has made a good recovery big difference from just the last pick she is now 5 weeks potted

daisy_healthy_again1.JPG

daisy1.JPG

daisys_new_growth1.JPG

now we have my new batch of clones out of the 20 clippings 19 survived but then lost one after potting they were all for friends but ended up keeping 8 then when i was transplanting broke the tops off 2 of the little girls leaving only one sucker leaf on each they are all 3 weeks potted now at 2 weeks i transplanted 5 of them into 6 inch pots and 1 into its 5 gallon pale test differance in growth the other 5 will stay in there pots for another week i find it eaier and quicker to encourage deeper root growth by starting them in 4 inch pots 2 weeks then 6 inch pots for 2 weeks as i like to feed them from the bottom and then a week or so in 5 gallon pale until desired height 20-24 inches then put them into bud if all goes well right now the new clones are 10-12 inches

5_new_clones_at_3_weeks_next_to_daisyat_5_weeks1.JPG

5_new_clones_and_daisy1.JPG

one_new_clone_getting_ready_to_bud1.JPG

and these 2 little girls are the two that got broke during transplanting the first one only took a wek to get going again must of been already sprouted before it broke but the second one is just starting to show the pics not the best but you can see the green just showing i think i may put these two out side they are only going to be more of a problem indoors if i can get them in the ground by the end of the week

3_more_new_clones_at_2_weeks2.JPG

new_growth_just_in_time1.JPG

oh yea almost forgot about mother she is now three months old its been through a cat attack a minor nute burn and given up about 75 babies in that timebut she is doing pretty good and i will be budding her also she stands exactly 3ft from the dirt

mother_at_at_3_months1.JPG

Keep up the good work bro. I like ur pics and I use Can filters too.

yea i saw that in your journal but i have my blower hhooked right to the filter to maximize its draw power and allow you to exit with max lenght recomended 25 foot for my 4inch blower fan and thanks for the comps

cement head said:
i find it eaier and quicker to encourage deeper root growth by starting them in 4 inch pots 2 weeks then 6 inch pots for 2 weeks as i like to feed them from the bottom and then a week or so in 5 gallon pale.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLANTS LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE DOING THIS..........

IF YOU START OFF INN A 5 GAL. THE ROOTS GO RIGHT TO THE EDGE AND THEN GO DOWN.. AND THE CENTER GETS NO ROOT BALL..

YOUR WAY THE ROOTS WILL KEEP BALLING UP. AND THEN WHEN YOU TRANS PLANT THEY GROW OUT A LITTLE MORE AND THEN BALL UP.
AND THEN INTO THE NEXT SIZE POT.. THEY KEEP ON DOIN THIS INTELL THEY GET INTO THE 5 GALLON POT.. AND THEN YOU HAVE A BIG ROOT BALL...GOOD JOB...

Back
Top Bottom