My 1st indoor gorw in dirt

with that out of the way heres afew pis taken friday night late.
this is all my potted plants in this pic 5 clones at 6 days and up front are my 3 seedling plants from 3 differant bags 2 at right 8 weeks and far left is at 5 wks
allmypottedplants1.JPG

here is my baby at 8 weeks total of 25 clones 1 week after 20 clippings
mybabyat8wks1.JPG

good growth happening at the top
8wksatthetop1.JPG

mid plant 8 weeks lots of new growth
midplant8wkslotsofnewgrowth1.JPG

and here is the base of the plant all kinds of new groth and a healthy looking stock at 8 weeks
mybabyclone18weeksbaseofplant1.JPG

Re: my first indoor gorw 5-gallon pales in dirt

Nice plants, they look good. What strain were the cuttings taken from?

Nice plants, they look good. What strain were the cuttings taken from?
hey gman thanks sorry took so long posted couple pics trying to get caught up any way idont know got them from a buddy good smoke but ithink its better than what he grows his conditions are terrible all wet and damp his soil is all green waters and dont bother but my 5 clippings came from my 8 week old clone that igot from him at4 inches high

i think iam going to stick her under the 12/12 while my 5 clones vegg for 2 - 2 and ahalf months then i will stick them in when she is done

well on to my clippings here are the 20 clipping i cut now at 6 days friday i have since had to take one out soiam down to 19 and they are all looking good
20clonesat6days1.JPG

now on to my new complete grow rooms closet ihave got the hydro ran what a job large 2500 sqft lots of addons had to cut holes in old roof sections now attic space lots of crawlling fiber glass and 100 degress but no price to big for safety and the job done right anyway got the filter going lights on and just need to hang mylar but got the plants vegging in ther now so i can move my vegg room over and do a little maitanence to my 420 vegg light anyway here are afew pics

here is my new filter and fan up and running
newfilterandfanupandrunning1.JPG

and here is the light a 400 watt hps.
lightandfilterupandrunning1.JPG

and here are all my plants under the 400 hps. awaiting there new home
underthe400hpswhileawaitingtherenewhome1.JPG

2 weeks and its 12/12
2weeksofveggingthenits12-121.JPG

well thats it igot evrything up and running and the the plants have been transfered over to my new little grow closet it still needs a little work need to cut a couple of vent holels in the bottom of the doors to allow the cold air from the computer room in and need to seal up the new wall and door that divide the two rooms from the light from th vegg room and budding room would also like to g put a couple of shelves in with a double set of 2 and 3 foot fluoro lights for my clones and odd ball size plants and then get the rest of the mylar up and stop putting spending money for a while i also was able to widen my vegg light by four inches and now can fit two six inch pots side by side and stiil gives them room to grow up inside the dome it also gets a better angle to reflect more light

this is a view of the vegg room from the couch in the computer room it is 4 x 3.5 x 9.5 and directly to the left same closet is the bud room with the same dimensions makes it convienient for ventalation and security reason all but sleep in here
thenewveggroom1.JPG

and here are my 8 potted plants under the light and as you can see the extra 4 inches makes a big differancein uttilizing my space and better reflection and gives the tops a little more room inside to fill out
enjoyingthewidenedvegglight1.JPG

and here we grow
enjoyingthenewroom1.JPG

The clones are looking good cement head. Are you going to flower the mother too or do you have another room to keep her in?

The clones are looking good cement head. Are you going to flower the mother too or do you have another room to keep her in?

thanks no dirt yea iam gonna start in about 2weeks let all the places took clones let the branches get alittle thicker that way by the time shes done budding my 5 potted clones should be ready also want to get acouple of clippings from my seedlings 3 for sexing iwill just take 5 or 6 clones before budding every time besides iam getting impatient because i could use the old closet if iwanted and one plant will probally be easier for first grow anways use it to learn budding length etc...

well igot home from work thursday and ther they were roots i tell ya roots!!!!!!!!!! its day 12 and starting to show roots on my clonesiwill get some pics tommorow for those keeping a watch

nicely done man!!! hope to see more soon.

i got some pics for yas of the clones and the rest things are happening quicker now i cant wait anyway heres some pics

hidden away in a corner
seccondroundofclones1.JPG

87 degrees and lots of humidity and moisture
87degreesandlotsofhumiidity1.JPG

cut 20 clippings and iam still left with 19 and only a couple of days away from transplanting all of them but for now i will settle for the 2 or 3 that are ready
reachingfortheskys1.JPG

clonesday13_4535591.JPG

19clonesatday131.JPG

cement head said:
its finnaly here my filter and blower

I dont know why i didnt ask this sooner but does the filter just stay on the ground with the lid off, or is the blower connected to the filter in some way?

EDIT: Damn i just saw the pik of the blower hooked to the filter so i guess my new question is.... CAN you have that kind of filter without it connecting to the fan, like a stand alone piece or DOES IT HAVE to connect to the exhaust fan, the reason i am asking is because when i do set up my grow room I will have little or no room to ventilate and im wondering if i throw a filter on a shelf will it do the same job? thanks

well its been 14 days since i took the clippings i took 20 and lost only 1 and have transplanted 10 waiting a couple days the rest should be rooted and wil transplant them theres a chanse that i could loose two more one that has been transplanted and one more in the dome any heres a pick of the first ten
10newclonestransplantedafrter14days1.JPG

oh yea heres the rest of my pics from yesterday didnt get them downloaded so here they are

ive been vegging for 3 days under 400hps here and it is showing lots of growth
3daysveggingunderhps1.JPG

lotsofnewgrowthin3days1.JPG

heres some pics of my seedlings first one is at six weeks and the following two are at 9 weeks had some ph prolems but gave them adose of pure white vinegar not sure if it woked leaves are darker but they could lighten up ph is now at 6.8
seedling3atweek61.JPG

seedling1at8weeks_9546571.JPG

seedling2at8weeks_8651861.JPG

the next pics is of one of the first 5 clones i did it has been tras planted for almost two weeks they a lstarted at the same height just this one is growing so much faster than the others
ithinkiwillcallherdaisy1.JPG

i think iam going to call her daisy
newclone1week5daystransplanted1.JPG

wat kinda of light are you using ? will 2 100w cfl lights enough to bud two 2 ft tall plants

yea yj i killed them all but daisy and seedling #3 but i kept 7 clones though first set of pics are 2 weeks potted and iam trying miracle grow for my medium and illiminate the nutes till budding so far so good i will post the pics i got at two weeks potted and and post new ones this weekend at 3 weeks

Back
Top Bottom