MY 3RD CFL grow

Without pics its hard to see what is going on. It could be over watering, underwatering, temps, all sorts of things. Have you done anything different in the last week? Mine slowed down and where not looking to hot so I let the soil dry out. Nothing, So I gave it a good watering, Nothing. Then I transplanted them into lager pots, I thought it was a little early for that cause they where still really small but when I pulled them from there cups I did notice the roots raped around the bottom of the cup and the transplant into bigger pots worked wonders. Lots of new grow the very next day. Anyway post some pic and I hope this helps... Good luck

yeah if i had a camera i would post pics but i dont right now
they are way to small for a 3 gallon pot already in a 1.5 gallon pot
2 look dead im going to stop wasting time and just pull the crapy 2 and hope the one is a female
will post pics when i buy a new camera

Cmon 719, Don't give up. I've got six seedlings that haven't grown in a week, but people on the forum are helping me out.

My guess is they have a little transplant shock/poor pH/ too much water.
That's my problem.

wel they havent been trans planted so that aint it the soil is always dry when i water
the ph is never a problem with mine im on top of the ph
and they are yellow and crispy now
exsept 1
im going to trans plant the one doing good and pull the others right now
and hope i can get some other seedlings up and going i have some purple haze seeds still

all died but one and i think its going to die to i trans planted it to see if thats what was wrong and it wasnt the roots seem to not be as big as they should be the plants bigger than the root
i dont understand this grow at all
agian my cameras broke but anything helps
thanks

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom