MY 3RD CFL grow

smokinthe719

ok i got some cali mist seeds and some purple haze seeds this time around
the cali mist is first up i have 3 that sprouted last night put them in the dirt
ok so the stats are
3 seeds "cali mist"
so far they are in 2 gallon pots for now
havent broken soil yet
usingearth gro soil
food once again is unknow same stuff gaven to me last time
im using tap water PH is at 6.5
temps stay at 76F during the day
66F during the night
this is an indoor grow in a ply wood box
my last grows were outside and in the same box but got to hot and now it is snowing here so i moved them inside
i keep my heater and sintral air on so my temps in my house stay at 75F
anything i missed i will add later
i will post pics as soon as they brake soil
any thing helps once again thanks:Rasta::bigtoke::passitleft:

oh my light schedule is 24hour light for veg ill be veging for 4 weeks and the 8 weeks flowering in 12/12
i have found that 24 hour light with a CFL is wonderful they grow very fast and get very tall and
i also found that trimming the big fan leafs during flowering made my bud wicked strong and bigger

thanx will post pics when there are plants to show lol they broke soil today so maybe in a day or 2 i will have a little seedling

ok so i have some pics of them only 2 days in the soil
3 plants
plant 1 in the white pot
plant 2 in the brown pot
and plant 3 in the grey pot

006166.JPG

plant 1
003193.JPG

plant 2
002226.JPG

plant 3
004190.JPG

my set up its way bright so i had to dim the picture lol
001186.JPG

the lights i am using i have 7 bulbs 3 are bluesh and 4 are redesh color
005187.JPG

my temps 71.4F out side the box and 77.5F in the box with humid at 36*
007165.JPG

i will post more in a few days
lights on for 24 hours every day for 4 weeks
i am aiming for monster size plants so maybe longer than 4 weeks veg
lol
i want small christmas trees:ganjamon:

thanks KWsmoke
i know i can lower my CFLs pretty low bc they run low temp but i want my plants to stretch my last plant was 15 inches tall and i got 1/4 ounce from it with CFLs 4 weeks veged and 8 weeks flower
ill keep everyone posted on these cali mist plants

here a pic of my last grow CFL 4 weeks veged in 16/8 light schedul and flowered for 8 weeks 12/12
got 1/4 ounce after dryed
only 15inches tall
this is it before i cut it
P092009155436.jpg

this is a week befor i cut it
008153.JPG

an heres a pic of a plant that turned out to be a male i did 24 hour light and in a week he was this big
002208.JPG

i think he hermi'd when i switched hem to flower because he had what looked like male sacks but still started to form hairs
i cut him just incase
but these are my last grow hoping for my plants to be 3 times the size as this last time

Looks like you have a nice grow well on your way, Just a thought, don't you think it would be better to lower those lights and veg. a little longer rather than having those light so high and making your plants stretch. I think, and take my opinion with a grain of salt, That you will have way more productive plants with the light closer, you will actually get less of a harvest from a plant that has stretched too much. Just a thought and am looking forward to watching you progress..

ya you maybe right about the streching i dont want them to tall but i want them to be around 2 feet tell
i will lower lights during flowering so that the plant doesnt stretch any more than what i want it or when the plant reaches the size i want it in veg i will lower the lights and veg a little longer and leave the lights close on the plants
think you for you input and dont everthink i wont take it into thought i know i like when people hear what i have to say and actualy try it
so thank you
and your right my buddy had a plant that was 4 feet tall and he go less than an 8th of an ounce and i had a 15 incher and it got me a 1/4th an ounce lol
any other good thaughts you have send em my way
thanks again

will add pics tomarow not much growth i think its do to my heat problem keeps jumping to 90F its cold out side wife cranked up the heater an boom the plants stoped growing lol
temp at 86 right now 2 plant dark green about width of a quater and the other is small and yellow
oh well aiming for 2 to make it at least and hoping to get atleast one female
will post pics tomarow

ok got some pics
its been a week looking pretty good
IMGA0077.JPG

i think they had the light to close a couple where really close to a big 100 CFL
so they look a little crispy
but they still growin new leafs that are healthy out the middle
so all still good just a little yellow no worries
IMGA0078.JPG

that last photo had the bulb fall on it and was burning it for like an hour i caught it and now has new growth just doesnt look good for now lol
IMGA0076.JPG

the last photo it loven the light growing fast than the others
but still a liitle yellow maybe its my soil or ph levels or just the heat the box has been gettin at 83F and staying there
if i didnt have cats that eat everything i would leave the box open but cant
ANYTHING HELPS AS ALWAYS
:thanks::rollit:

Still got some plants growing and that always a good thing. And it sound like they have gone through some stress and are alive and kicking. What kind of soil do you have them in. I am having some issues with MG organic as we speak and have heard nothing but horrible things about the MG regular. Just a thought of what could be causing the problem. Anyway good luck.. +rep

Still got some plants growing and that always a good thing. And it sound like they have gone through some stress and are alive and kicking. What kind of soil do you have them in. I am having some issues with MG organic as we speak and have heard nothing but horrible things about the MG regular. Just a thought of what could be causing the problem. Anyway good luck.. +rep

thanks for the reply i use EARTH GRO gardening soil
no foods in it like MG
its just a basic mix of soil/sand and maulch
its a cheap soil cost $3 a big bag
i think my problem is my temps and the fact that the lights were touching the plants and i know CFL dont get to to hot but they are 100wat bulbs 15000lume apiece and were touching them an are on 24hours a day 7 days a week
have not checked my ph in a while maybe i need to
well like always i say fuck MG soil
but others like it if yu can figure out a way to get MG to work and proform with nice killer smokable buds then that'd be kool
good luck and once again
ANYTHING HELPS
:thanks::bongrip:

thanks for the reply i use EARTH GRO gardening soil
no foods in it like MG
its just a basic mix of soil/sand and maulch
its a cheap soil cost $3 a big bag
i think my problem is my temps and the fact that the lights were touching the plants and i know CFL dont get to to hot but they are 100wat bulbs 15000lume apiece and were touching them an are on 24hours a day 7 days a week
have not checked my ph in a while maybe i need to
well like always i say fuck MG soil
but others like it if yu can figure out a way to get MG to work and proform with nice killer smokable buds then that'd be kool
good luck and once again
ANYTHING HELPS
:thanks::bongrip:

Gotcha, lights touching your plants cant be any good. Also I agree with you on the MG, I had some extra MG Organic I use for my potted plants, so I thought I would give it a try and have had nothing but issues from day one. Anyway good luck and hope those plants recover soon.

yeah same to you
try flushing your plants that may help i used old soil once that had food in it from the last plant and i did a simply flush 2 times a week and it was fine after a while you dont have much to worry about once they get bigger its when their small that you have to worry ive learned that so far lol
best of luck to ya

Mine is not old I just had some extra after potting the potted plants (flowers, trees) I have tried to flush also and it seems to be doing the trick but we will see. Thanks for the great information.

ok so 2 plants seem to have stopped growing???????
never had this happen before they just stoped havent shown anything new in 5 days
the other one is growing well i wish my camera wasnt broke id post some pictures
any thing helps

Back
Top Bottom