My current grow

MJishere

ok so after a experimental run a year ago with 1 plant (which yeilded me 1/4oz after i decided to cut it down) ive decided to try another experimental run now ive had them growing now for 1 month (i cant add attachments!!!!! what??! :rollit: ).
i now have a slightl problem which is possibly under neut (ive not used fert. at all) because my leaves have started turning brown and curling so ive now sorted that out and gonna leave it for now anyone got any other suggestions?
ill be starting another crop just as soon as my seeds germ. will update on that situation as soon as it happens :smokin:

p.s. im not sure if this is the correct place to post this but then since im going to start a new grow ect. i suppose it is but then i could have just opened a new thread for that .... ill just be quiet instead of speaking my mind lol

yup i got them in my the gallery now :ganjamon:
thanks for the welcome will be posting info very very shortly on my NEW grow since it is looking more and more likly that my current 2 are going to kick it. sad really has so much fun in the 1 month and 1 week looking at it constantly lol.
just hope nothing goes wrong with the new batch ... hopefully ill have 10 plants and all female wishful thinking ive put in 28 seeds for germ all different methods got 15 in paper towel and a lil water found 1 method of actually putting it straight in a cup of water but also read that its not very good im trying it anyway got about 5 in there and also planted 8 directly in soil ... i know its not a good idea which is why i have the most of my seeds in paper towel just thought id explore all different ways.
also got a cutting from one of my old plants (proberbly weak plants but worth a try) i figured id plant loads and see what happens ... definatly dont have enough space for 28 plants!!!
if anyone could help me with my current grow situation it would be helpful so i know what to try and avoid with my next lot.
the problem with them is the new growth grew out yellow and then from there down started going brown and sort of brittle but not so much that i could crumble them in my fingers still have 4 sets of good leaves on them and 3 that are either getting better then they were or worse hard to tell at this point because anything bad doesnt look like its improving. they have been like this now for 2 weeks.
i hadnt feed them any fert to start of with it was only until last week that i started giving it to them. i am unsure about ph levels since i dont even have any litmus paper i know i know ill shoot my self later.
the temp and humidity is ok went a little over on the humidity the other day but thats been after they started turning.
i have some photos anyways like i said earlier.
i have another question.
if im growing outdoors with TONS of male plants proberbly 500m - 1km away (might be more might be less) im guessing chances of pollunation is pretty damn high (i live in bulgaria currently where cannabis grows wild! sad thing is females that havnt been had by the young gentlemen cannabis is hard to come by) ive been wanting to try an outdoor grow alongside an indoor grow but not sure if its worth it.
anyways enough of the endless comment (got back from the beach and my fingers are really tired now) thanks in advance if you can help me with my problems and hope to be getting a grow journal going (or rather some bud grown so i can have a fat smoke :ganjamon: )
wish everyone luck with theres and glad to finally be apart of the society of growers.

well just an update ... one of the plants out of the 2 died BUT the other has gone insane the new growth is over taking what was already there i have 3 new sets of leaves to every 1 old one. so its looking good now :cheer:
and on another note i also answered one of my own questions theres 2 female plants about 20 metres away from my house and there starting to bud now actual bud! found 2 seeds on 3 different buds but i also found 10 buds without any seed whatsoever, topped each of the heads of those plants and had a bit of a smoke .... since they were reasonably saturated in thc so im guessing that yes they will get polunated but very very minimal another 6 weeks and ill be cutting those down and taking some cuttings from them ... smoking the rest :grinjoint: maybe someone can put me straight about this?

so here is what they lookd like before i gave them fert.

DSCF00068.JPG

and this is what they look like now after i gave them fert.

DSCF00133.JPG

and

DSCF00122.JPG

sensimillia is the way to go check my sensi nice bushy and green

sensimillia is the way to go check my sensi nice bushy and green

ye looking good im hoping now that ive started giving my baby fert. she will grow a bit quicker 1 month and 2 or 3 weeks and she is only 25 cm tall but then she has been through alot the past 3 weeks with the near death experience.
might go dig up those 2 female that are near my house and put them in my garden .... or indoors try reduce chances of polunation to 0.5% then in 6 weeks ill have a load of bud ready and waiting :grinjoint:

sounds good and yeah they should supply me with a couple pounds and a couple os of hash that last awhile till I setup my indoor blueberry,mazer,orange bud take some pics of the ones in bud

sounds good and yeah they should supply me with a couple pounds and a couple os of hash that last awhile till I setup my indoor blueberry,mazer,orange bud take some pics of the ones in bud

yeah should be a nice turnout for you :)
well i dug up that plant last night (ganjaninjaaaaaaa) i somehow managed to snap one of the roots ... planted her in a pot anyways lets hope the damage isnt irrepairable she is a little droppy at the moment but thats to be expected. here are a couple photo's of her

DSCF000511.JPG

DSCF00049.JPG

DSCF000310.JPG

DSCF000211.JPG

DSCF00018.JPG

as you can see alot of pruning to do, its a little wild.
as i mentioned before this plant is 2 weeks into flowering not a bad size for naturally grown

ye she is out of the sun now explain foliar feeding? ive got some carbonated water then im spraying her with im just hoping she will get through it

she's not looking very healthy, you may want to allow some recovery time, before doing anything else..pruning or otherwise, also try foliar feeding to help make up for the loss of nutes, through the broken root, just just VERY diluted nute solution, as in a tablespoon of nutes to a quart of water.

okie dokie ill just leave her and let her prune herself when she feels necessary

Also, the pot looks too small for a plant that size.

im going to leave her in this pot for .... about a week maybe 2 couldnt find a large enough pot when i potted her its only a 3 litre but her root system seems to be small enough. ill be upgrading to 15 litre pot in 1 - 2 weeks i just dont want to stress her too much too often (well i dont want to do it at all by there you go)

oh yeah i must add (not that you people dont know) but i am completely new to growing so any advice at this moment is very much appreciated. thanks for the help so far with your help and my ..... well i dont know labour? she might survive ... if not ill go and dig the other female up and make sure i dont snap one of her roots :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom