My current grow

A hand book is always handy, so you don't have to remember all the numbers.. But I think B.Stankalot has a point...it may be as good a time as any to start fresh, and let the volumes of information on this site be your guide...by the time your plant recovers from the shock, if it recovers, it's energy reserve it would use to grow bud, will be non-existent, and you'd be lucky to get much more than a joint out of it.

check out the hundreds of grow journals here to see examples of different types of grows and setups..some, like yours are virtually free.. :)

mix up a misting bottle of water, and a table spoon of whatever nute solution you are using, it must be very diluted, especially in your plants condition, and once a day, spray her down, on the tops and the bottoms of the leaves. Take her out of direct sunlight, to allow the water/nute solution to dry slowly, so the leaves absorb as many of the nutrients as it can.

1 thing i forgot to ask is what should i do about watering?
should i water same as usual? half? twice? i firgured with a snapped root too much water (even usual amount) would end up causing rotting. also what about fert. should i just go straight with 0% fert. or same as usual.
she is looking slightly better not a great deal still droopy as hell. i transplanted one of my previous plants (didnt snap any roots though) and it had the same result as this one but perked right up after 2 days. will update tommorrow anyway.

:peace:

so an update the plant i raised myself from seed is looking great! ive put her outside and she really likes it got a lot of growth although in the day she's been out she looks like she already been attaked by some bugs .... what can you do ... but she has experienced her first downpour of rain today also and looking strong. ill get some photo's of her tonight before sun down.
the plant i dug up ... isnt looking too great she has almost taken all the neut. from the leaves leaving them almost crispy sp its looking more and more likly ill just have 5 - 10 spliffs worth of weed from her. its not too bad since if i left her where she was she would have gotten polunated but since ive grabbed hold of her she hasnt done too good, ill get some photo's of her up tonight also.

sorry i havnt gotten any photo sooner my camera decided it wanted to have a fit got it sorted now and got some .... good photo's these are of the one that i have grow from seed (all the same plant i just love it so much i feel it needs all the attention i can give it)
9131.jpg

8166.jpg

7188.jpg

6225.jpg

5247.jpg

4322.jpg

21122.JPG

3395.jpg

2466.jpg

10105.jpg

1676.jpg

so if you look back at this photo

DSCF00133.JPG

thats 3 days growth or is it 2 i lose track of days anyways she is asleep now so i expect a little more growth by tommorrow morning ... i tell ya she is loving it outsdoors especially when sun down comes along she then gets put under my 1000w hps outdoor light.

im not sure if anyone can see but on the tips of some of the leaves there are burns ..... the only thing i can be is sun since my hps is about 3-4 metres away ive also got a slight neut burn but its nothing i cant sort out now that shes outside ill water her less.
anyways hope you enjoy and hit me up with any questions.
peace

Re: my current grow-Abandoned?

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom