My Easy Way To Roll

SmokeyMacPot

here is a little rolling guild i just put together for you guys

1.get a bill and fold in half
2.put broken up weed in the creace
3.place your thumbs right above the weed with the bill closed now start moving your thumbs
and downto make the weed into a cylender
4.now to add the paper i used zig zag orange package 1 1/4 put the paper in the center of the
bill with the gum part on top facing you right behind the weed

5.now with your thumbs start pushing up the front of the bill stop before the paper gets
compleatly around the weed

6.open up the bill to expose the unsealed joint

7. take it out and lick to seal.
8.done and enjoy

even if you see me do it dont drive under the influence i am what you call a pro.

LoL

Props for the tutorial, man. My friend used a dollar bill for the longest time, and now he is able to roll the best joints I've ever seen without help from anything. Seriously... his joints are almost like cigarettes. I can't roll joints for shit, and my blunts don't *look* perfect, but they hit very well.

Nice joint, nice pics, nice tutorial. :bong:

i could roll before but i found this method to be easy and fast but i still roll by hand and alsp roll good blunts as you may have seen inn other posts. but thanks i hope this helps stoners enjoy their weed

nice....... i hate rolling papers tho, cause it tear real easily.. but anywayz. great tutorial

thanks man! i had heard about how to do it but never learned. I will try this tonight! i can roll joints w/o a bill but they don't come out that great sometimes

I don't like the fact that you are rubbing your weed up against nasty dollar bills... i would probably just cut out a piece of paper the size of a bill...
But that looks cool man...

smokeymacpot said:
^^^^
i dont like it much but when i tryed with other paper it didnt work but you can try it
question...
Are you hispanic?
'cause i know that in every hispanic house they teach you to was your hands after touching money ('cause when you think about it, money is nasty ass shit)... yea my rents are from guatemala, so i grew up with the whole washing my hands after handling change mentality... but whatever... i never really noticed that in any other culture but i may be wrong...

Anyway, ill just go get some nice new bills at the bank or like wash a dollar bill or something... leave it in alcohol or someshit, ill figure it out... all i know is that i could not smoke out of a random bill...

yea im mexican but i think they told me once to wash my hands but then again they told me to wash my hands alot. but money in hella dirty you dont what people did with it i used it for rolling maybe some one used it to snort coke or whipe there ass or some shit like that u know what im saying

smokeymacpot said:
yea im mexican but i think they told me once to wash my hands but then again they told me to wash my hands alot. but money in hella dirty you dont what people did with it i used it for rolling maybe some one used it to snort coke or whipe there ass or some shit like that u know what im saying
yea i hear ya'...

great tutorial man, I've used this technique for 2 years now. My buddy taught me. I can roll free hand too but i can almost do it faster like this, plus its easier when i'm already blown & my hands arent exactly smart :laughtwo:

also its an awesome way to roll super fatties, as big as the paper allows!

^ Hahah yea man I was going to PM you and tell you but I forgot.

Its a good tutorial though, I havn't seen one thread of a noob asking how to roll since we stuck it.

thanks hash and dahui. im sorry the pics are not so good. i have a bad cam. and yeah thanks again i feel so special inside. lol

damn man i just cant do it....my fingers are just so clumsy:(

i wrap my papers around a pen and then just fill it, sure its a disgrace to rolling, but it gets the job done.

Back
Top Bottom