Week 5

img00092m.jpg

img00093hb.jpg

img00094x.jpg

Week 6(Last week before 12/12 starts)

img00100s.jpg

img00101on.jpg

img00102o.jpg

Any questions or comments please leave below :)
More Pictures Coming soon
Thanks For Looking

Re: My First CFL Grow (MANGO KUSH)

If they aren't different sexes then you have a different seed or you got a throwback phenotype in the middle seed, If I were you I would level the top somehow. I use boxes under my runt to get her at canopy height.

Just remember 12/12 will double or triple the height...that will only exaggerate the height difference in those plants. Hopefully they show sex soon.

Home Depot and Lowes sell a 300watt CFL that uses only 76 watts. They run about $15 and last 10,000 hours. I use them on my grow and the plants really like them.

Hey guys well this is just a quick update ive raised my plants so they could be closer to the light here is what it looks like

img00106o.jpg

Also here are the white pistils that im talking about i dont know if there pistils or not im going to get a better camera soon tho so you could see them better....

well heres what they look like.....

img001054.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING
LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!

Re: My First CFL grow

Looks like they're very healthy. Keep those cfl's just as close as you can and add more when you got the dough.

I forgot to tell you that those are pretty happy looking younglings. :goodjob:

Edit - And you might look into "Supercropping", you could use that to slow the tops and let the lower branches catch up and make your plant healthier in the process. Some really good examples on these forums, just do a search.

Keep up the good work.

If it looks like 2 tiny hairs.......girl!! If it is just one protrusion with a little bump above it...male

Re: My First CFL grow

Plants are looking great. Those two lights for the plants on the side...... get those lights closer. If you dont there gonna stretch like crazy. CFL's are usually cool to the touch if you have a fan constantly blowing on them. You should have those lights inches from the tops. Right now there stretching, reaching out for light.

Check out my thread when you get a chance. I'm looking for some help. I cant figure these guys out.

Tims First Hydro Grow- Tons of Pics! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, PPP

My grow consist of GreenHouse Seeds, Lemon Skunk and Great White Shark. I also have some OG Kush and some Nirvana's Pure Power Plants (PPP)'s and some unknown Mexico strains.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo

gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom