My First Grow... Afgan x Mazar

it is amazing the size of those mazar afgans very small leaves for that strain check this out if you dont mind
newgrowth1_001.jpg

is yours an afgan/mazar cross?? if so, i have to say that the leaf size in mine is due to me messing up so damn often when they were younger. i have a few more A/M cross seeds that I can use. i'll def make another journal for them, or if i sell them to someone, i'll let them know to post some pix when they are good and grown

wow, those are fat leaves tho

ONE WEEK TILL HARVEST DAY!

mine are called mazar afgan i dont know if name placement means anything i got them from MARIjuanaseeds.nl
or somthing like that
leaves are as big as my hands

yea! those are the same seeds i have, must be my damage then. the leaves were looking fat to begin with when they were young.... dunno. yea, but that's where i got my fem strawberry cough seeds for this summer :rollit:

wonder why some leaves on some seed plants are SOO BIG AND ya'alls not so big anyways glad to see more MAZAR AFGANS i have a journal if you want to keep up untammed fox and see how big they will get

i checked out your journal Poke, pretty good. no idea why ur leaves are so big and mine aren't... they were the free seeds tho... i just hope the seeds i actually paid for are exactly what they're supposed to be.

So some good news and some bad news. The good news is that harvest went great and i got a bunch of really sticky icky bud! the bad news is that in the rush to harvest and get the weed out of the apartment before the smell got ridiculously bad, i didn't take any pix of the final plant. I ran the bud back up to my friend's house about an hour away where it's safe. the bud is hanging and drying up there. i'll take pix this weekend, sunday, when i go back up there to move in. the plants ended up being massive colas with a few popcorn buds. i probably only got about 2 ounces off both plants... we'll see when i weigh it out when they're dry.

wow, so i can't believe it's all over.... so many good and rough times with y'all! here's some pix of the harvested bud!

SANY02482.JPG

SANY02503.JPG

SANY02493.JPG

Gotta let it dry a bit more before i weigh it out. Look out soon for my next, bigger and better grow journal on Fem Strawberry Cough!

hey guys, thanks for the great reps, but not sure if i've earned them. I waited till the big stem snapped before trying to cure, but now that i'm trying to burp them, they each put off a really weird smell, which is odd cuz when i harvested and when they were drying, they reaked a good smell. now the smell isn't even like weed... it's odd. anyone help??? also, the buds don't seem to have much weight to them... like, they seem really airy... i know, sorry about the odd descriptions. i just started curing today.

no.... i don't think it's ammonia, tho i don't smell amonia all the time, so i wouldn't really know what it smells like.

they both smell like weed i guess, plus a heavy like, pine type of scent? i was drying them in a cool dry place, and my roomie freaked out cuz of the smell and put them back out in the shed to dry. the shed was a bit colder and it had just rained, but that was only for like 1 day. i brought them back in after. i checked that the main stem snapped when i bent it, and put them in jars. this smell is from even a little before the jars.

i think everything is fine. the bud, when taken out of the jars smells really killer. i haven't really had a chance to smoke it yet, probably try it tomorrow. i'll let you guys know how it turned out :) :rollit:

GREAT NEWS!!!

I just set up the new grow room and planted the first seed (one that took-the-fuck-off and started growing a root damn fast). i'm starting a new journal tomorrow and taking new pix. It's gonna be called "Grow #2 Feminized Strawberry Cough"

anyone know how to close an old journal and save it as completed?

Also, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW JOURNAL!!!!

Feminized Strawberry Cough: Grow #2

Back
Top Bottom