My First Grow In My Closet: Poor Man's Grow

Day 41 of flowering, 20" tall. The plant hasn't been doing to good the past two weeks.. I flushed it a week ago and it's still not getting better. The growth has seemed to stopped and the leafs are turning yellow.. Im pretty sure it is root bound too. At this point im not going to transplant it either. The buds are small but pretty white and are starting to have a good amount of red hairs...

Again, this was my first grow and I look at this as a experiment, the fact that this plant has lived this long is great for me. This plant has almost died a few times and has had many problems (which probably contributing to the stunted growth), and im very glad it did, all this happening has forced me to learn more about the plant and how it reacts... On that note, I have a solid plan for my next grow including an awesome strain (tell ya when I get it :) , ocean forest soil, fox farms nutes, and possibly a 400w HPS for flowering. I cannot wait for my next grow because then I get to take all this knowledge that I have learned and hopefully create some awesome plants/buds on my next grow.

Anyways, here are some pics...

day41a.jpg

day41g.jpg

day41b.jpg

day41c.jpg

day41d.jpg

day41e.jpg

day41f.jpg

Dude still looking good. You will fare alot better with a good light rather than flour's. At the point you'r plant is at, most leaves die anyways. Hell alot of mine have very few leaves left at this point. I always use a rule of thumb when about 75% of the hairs seem to be dead or turn to 'red' I harvest. There is a guy on here that had a pretty link with nice pic's of harvest times. It was a good link. I'll look back later and see if someone links ya to it, if not I'll find it. Sure is nice to go from start to finish with a grow huh? Mine are all flowering too at this point. I still think the vender sent me wrong seeds, as mine were suppose to be lowrider and they are just now starting to flower good. Well stay down. Wood.

It's still looking pretty good to me man. What kind of soil did you end up using, stuff with time released nutes? It almost looks a little burned. Flushing doesn't really help that much in soil with time released nutes.

If you're not using soil with time released nutes, make sure you ease back in with the flowering nutes and try to get back on the feeding schedule fairly quickly.

:peace:

Harry

It's still looking pretty good to me man. What kind of soil did you end up using, stuff with time released nutes? It almost looks a little burned. Flushing doesn't really help that much in soil with time released nutes.

If you're not using soil with time released nutes, make sure you ease back in with the flowering nutes and try to get back on the feeding schedule fairly quickly.

:peace:

Harry

Thanks Harry and norcaliwood. Yes im actually using miracle grow potting soil with time release nutes (1st mistake in grow).

Dude I know I have had some good results with 'mircale grow' before. And with miraclemiracle grow ferts. These were mainly outdoors tho. I know there is a higher tec way so they can be all that they can be. But remember it is a weed. The proof is in the pudding and you will soon see Stay Down, Wood

Oh btw here is that link to a cool bunch of pic's as to when to haverst your shit dude. A really good piece of advice with nice pic's How To Know When To Harvest

Day 56 of flowering (plant is still 20" tall)... Been doing pretty good, cutting off fan leafs as they die off... can't see in the pics but the buds are pretty frosty. Im ready for this grow to be over with, it seems like it has been a whole year... Looks like the yield is not going to be much, but at least I can say I DID get some bud out of my first grow ever :smokin:

day56one.jpg

day56two.jpg

day56three.jpg

day56four.jpg

day56five.jpg

HPIM1556.jpg

day56six.jpg

She looks good, you should be proud.... Just make your grows better and better each time.. Let it suck the life outta the leaves before you clip them..We live and we learn, don't make the same mistakes twice.. :ganjamon:

Looking good man. Looks like you will have a good harvest considering your light source. Good Job:grinjoint:

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates but i've been very busy with finals for school. Anyways, I harvested the plant on Dec. 12. Which means I harvasted them on day 68 of flowering.

I harvasted one lower branch a week before harvast, let it dry for about 5 days and I couldn't resist... I've been smoking it for the past week and... WoW. These seeds came from some pretty good bagseed, but I think im going to call this plant... "PFP" meaning the Plus Five Plant. Because on a scale of one to ten of being high, one hit of this stuff will bring you up instantally 5 points, first hit leaves you at a 5 then if you do one more hit you will be at an increditably blazzed and at a ten for a good solid hour, then the high wears off in about 4 hours.... And thats off the one branch that I harvested a week earlier and I hadn't flushed at that point. The taste is kinda neutral with a earthy taste. I can't wait to see how the rest of the buds smoke!

So on to the pics...
Top cola:
spen1.jpg

Top cola and lower branches... there are about three more that are not in this pic..
spen2.jpg

yummmmm
spen3.jpg

a few lower ones...
spen4.jpg

I tried to make some cannabutter with some of the clippings but it didn't turn out too well... (clippings before I cooked them with butter)
spen5.jpg

The box that I am drying them out in...
spen6.jpg

some of the buds hung up :)
spen7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom