Poor Man's CFL Closet Grow - First Plant

Re: Poor Mans CFL Closet Grow - First Plant

she's almost there zb.she looks like a nice little tastetester. i'm kinda wasted soo i shuold go. nice!

Thanks everyone! Smoke report for the small taste tester that i took the other day; Smoked it last night, and I found it had one of the most distinct pungent fruity smells of any other weed i've smoked before. On the inhale from the first toke you get a smooth, creamy green taste with a hint of some sort of juice :hmmmm: (still too premature LOL), then on the exhale it becomes harsh and you get a distinct fruity aroma that seems to have stuck to the inside of your lungs. Very impressed with how it is so far, more pics to come shortly ;) Thanks again everyone for following along :cool:

nice don't rush take your time keep up the good work :goodjob::goodjob: :goodluck:

Thanks Turfman. Temps have been pretty high lately, but i really can't tell. I know they're always above 80 lately which isn't good, and I think the past few days it was in the 90's a few times. Hopefully the swelling starts soon as you suggested grandaddie,, i'd hope so! We are at 50 days flowering today...start of week 8 :smokin:

It looks like I have to wait 24 hours to give more rep...that means you also have to wait. It's a cruel rule because you deserve it. You get a lot out of them little lights.

It looks like I have to wait 24 hours to give more rep...that means you also have to wait. It's a cruel rule because you deserve it. You get a lot out of them little lights.

thanks! at the end of my journal im going to post a pic of all the equipment used for the grow, and i think alot of people will be surprised by how little you need to produce such a beautiful plant. :cool:

Ok so i finally got the time to take some more pics,, been wayy too busy :lot-o-toke: update of what Madison looks like today. Sorry about the bad pics, didn't really have to time to do a full out photo shoot ;)

top cola
100_5847.jpg

100_5848.jpg

one of the four lower branches.. i pulled the two bottom ones cause they were gonna be :popcorn: buds :tokin:
100_5853.jpg

r4r4.jpg

body shot ;)
r5r5.jpg

r6r6.jpg

r3r3.jpg

r2r2.jpg

r1r1.jpg

r7r7.jpg

She's getting sugary as you can see :grinjoint: and just poking her, the tip of your finger will be sticky for a few minutes ;) Smoked a couple of buds yesterday from the branches i pulled,, and actually got a nice buzz for about an hour! More of a clear body stone but i still felt amazing :cool: I have to say I am really pleased with the results i have gotten, and I hope to achieve the same success in the nearby future ;)

You can see in some of the pics my leaves are starting to twist and completely curl, is this from overwatering,, or lack of co2 in the soil? Any input would be appreciated! Thanks, :peace:

hey man your plant looks yummy,my first grow the leaves curled i worried but didn't do any good,got 4 zips of dank .The next two (clones) did the same thing,all were white widow.I'm in the tenth week (last clones)and the top leaves look like s**t,but the buds are fat and sassy.i don't think you have a problem
all they need is smoking in 2-3 weeks.lol:hookah::hookah:

HH

i don't think you have a problem
all they need is smoking in 2-3 weeks.lol:hookah::hookah:

HH

LOL,, thanks... i wasnt really that worried i just wanted to know if i might have done anything wrong..havent fed her since july 30th, probably wont feed her again and just harvest. thanks for stopping by man ;) :peace:

Yeah buddy!

Madison Looks just wonderful man!

Dont you just love showing your woman off? Its awesome to be able to say "Hey, you dont need a ton of money or supplies to grow great smoke! just some know how, patients and in no time you can grow great smoke for cheap!" keep it up man!

Yeah buddy!

Madison Looks just wonderful man!

Dont you just love showing your woman off? Its awesome to be able to say "Hey, you dont need a ton of money or supplies to grow great smoke! just some know how, patients and in no time you can grow great smoke for cheap!" keep it up man!

thanks Chrome! That's exactly how i feel :grinjoint:

It could very well be a 10 week strain, by week nine, you should know if it needs another week. :allgood:

I also believe it is a 10 week strain. At least 9..anyhow, im letting her go until probably 9 or 10 weeks, trichs are 40/60 cloudy/clear. Temps are always around 85 so i know that's been a factor in the slow flowering. I finally got a RH meter tho, RH is currently at 51% :smokin:

In my opinion all the 8 week strains are 10 week strains. The marketing of seeds as an 8 week strain means as soon as they show sex you start counting, not the day you switch to 12 hour lighting. You can add two weeks just trying to sex a plant under 12 hour lighting.

Back
Top Bottom