Day 9 Picture. All seem healthy. The AK is much lighter, but i think that is the genetics.

WIN_20160915_19_13_20_Pro.jpg

Wow. So i accidently left the door open while posting and my girlfriends kitten ate my damn plants. She only went for the tasty bubbleicious plants. How bad is this for further outcome? I was planning on making a forced Hermie with colloidal silver down the line. I may do that to the most healthy one prior to the attack. what do you guys think? Is the leaf damage even going to have a big impact on my grow? I wanted to get at least one grow under my belt before i started messing with producing some of my own seeds.

The Damage:
WIN_20160916_19_43_36_Pro.jpg
WIN_20160916_19_43_41_Pro.jpg

So the plants seem to actually be recovering nicely. Both of the attacked plants have shown good growth since the event. As well as the untouched AK plant even. I think i am still going to start spraying the front bubbleicious and the AK at day 25 with the colloidal silver. I have germinated and planted one more plant each to fertilize with pollen.

WIN_20160918_10_05_07_Pro.jpg

Sorry I havnt posted in a while for those of you still following. Plants are doing well, i think lol. Been experimenting with some lst on them and its been fun, definately learning alot about how they grow. My main goal was to get some direct light on the entire plant i've been tying the plants down for various periods of time in different positions. I havnt topped or fimed anything but have lost a leaf or two throughout the whole process. The bubblicious plants seemed to love it and they both have some crazy growths going on from it. The AK didnt do so well. It did start many new growths underneath but they didnt develop nearly as well and i think the whole process was rough on the plant.

GroupShots:
WIN_20160924_11_31_45_Pro.jpg
WIN_20160924_11_31_34_Pro.jpg

BuB1
WIN_20160924_11_32_18_Pro.jpg

BuB2
WIN_20160924_11_32_41_Pro.jpg

AK
WIN_20160924_11_32_22_Pro.jpg

Hey mate looks good I'll definitely follow. I'll be growing some more autos soon. The only thing I could suggest from my very limited experience is to use less water or lower the watering frequency. I posted a couple things in my journal about it. I'll be harvesting my first grow in a couple of weeks. I've got bugger all there but I made some big errors that cost me dearly, however I will rectify those on the next grow :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Rastas, was starting to think I was alone in here lol. I think iv been pretty good with the watering, did a lot of research before I began and that was one of the biggest warnings. I have excellent drainage in my pots. I only water when the soils dry up to an inch and a half or so down. Been about every 3-4 days for me lately. Leaves will droop for a day, but come back quick. I'll post some good pics later, it's been exactly 4 weeks since I took the seed out of the package. They all look pretty good, even the ones iv started treating with CS are still growing well. I'd say iv been going pretty hard on the LST but it seems to really be paying off. I think it will be a good learning experience, since I'm pretty much trying everything my first go around. I wanna get some fast bud strains in the mix soon and maybe try to create some cool hybrids of them all. I'm thinking Girl Scout Cookies and LSD! But for now hoping to get some good buds and some seeds to keep me busy through the winter!

There are always people following whether they respond or not so just keep at it. You'll get people like me who will read the whole journal and catch up and then follow it the rest of the way. Sometimes I would post an awesome update and no response. Sometimes something basic and I'd get 10.. Lol. Do the journal for yourself first and others will follow.

Here is my Week 4 picture update. It has been exactly 4 weeks since i removed the seeds from the package and started growing. My overall plan has changed quite a bit from the start. I have decided to turn the AK and BUB#1 into forced hermies. I bought 250ppm ingestable CS and diluted it down to roughly 60ppm. I have been spraying the two fathers (two up front) for about a week, I am only spraying underneath the main top, with the hope that i will still get some bud to smoke, or maybe just cook with :cough:. The growth has slowed a bit on the sprayed plants. In the back i have the two future mothers at about two weeks old. the both look great. hopefully i can keep the kitten away from these ones. In the far back left pot i also planted a habanero pepper seed lol, the one in the far right pot never sprouted. i Have some California reaper seeds coming in the mail also! Bub 2 is the back middle its doing great and responding well to the training. Hoping to get most of my smokable bud from that one, as well as the mothers which are two weeks behind. My plan is to pollinate a couple secondary colas with some pure strain seeds as well as crosses of the two! Cant wait, im guessing two more weeks of veg then they should start budding

Group
WIN_20160927_18_44_18_Pro.jpg

AK
WIN_20160927_18_44_23_Pro.jpg

Bub1
WIN_20160927_18_44_26_Pro.jpg

Bub2
WIN_20160927_18_44_30_Pro.jpg

Hi CMac, bub2 is looking good, but the other 2 look kind of twisted up? Do you check the Ph of your water and/or run off after watering. They are nice and green but they seem to be growing sideway instead of up. I'm not familiar with growing autos and don't know the best feeding and training techniques so maybe some one who is will chime in.

Keep up the good work :thumb:

here is a pic of how iv had em tied down. Nothing really scientific. Moving the main top and leaves out of the way seems to be speeding up undergrowth tremendously and leading to new tops. Bub 2 has like 4-5 solid tops already, Bub1 and AK have been developing, but much slower, i believe due to the stress from the Colloidal silver.
WIN_20160927_22_45_19_Pro.jpg

Edit:you can also see the yellowing here on the areas iv been spraying

Plants are doing well. The CS seems to be stopping female growth (AK, Bub1) but its still too early to really tell if it is working as planned. Iv decided to stop the lst on these and let the dominant cola take over. i will use this for cooking and im hoping the rest of the smaller bud sites will be filled with female pollen sacs. Bub 2 is where im really hoping to get some good smokable buds. iv been training it pretty hard and now have 7 "top" colas. i will continue to train this plant so that they grow evenly and well enough spaced out and hopefully get even more bud sites. The two mothers will be getting pollenated on one of two bud sites. I will pollinate the bublicious mother with both AK-48 and Bubbleicious pollen and polinating the AK with just AK pollen if that makes sense. This way i will get some pure strain seeds as well as a hybrid of the two. I dont need a ton of seeds but some friends have already expressed interest so im thinking like 50 each or 150 total. Finally some pics Day30 (15 for mothers).

Happy Fam
WIN_20160930_15_05_02_Pro.jpg
WIN_20160930_15_05_18_Pro1.jpg

BuB2 :lot-o-toke:
WIN_20160930_15_28_19_Pro.jpg

Fathers ( Bub1, AK )
WIN_20160930_15_06_23_Pro.jpg
WIN_20160930_15_06_27_Pro.jpg

Mothers
WIN_20160930_15_06_37_Pro.jpg

So this is the actual week 4 update. Last week was week three i was mistakenly thinking i started on the 1st but after glancing at my grow calendar i realized it was the 7th. it didnt really mess me up i just started spraying the "fathers" with the silver a little early. So here are some week 4 pics u can see a big difference on bub2. it is much larger and bushier thanks to the lst. Also started my topping experiment and just topped the future "mothers".

Group
WIN_20161005_17_06_27_Pro.jpg

Before Top
WIN_20161005_17_06_34_Pro.jpg
WIN_20161005_17_06_38_Pro.jpg

After Top
WIN_20161005_17_08_31_Pro.jpg
WIN_20161005_17_08_27_Pro.jpg

Thanks dankestbuds. Yeah I'm using the silver to try and produce female pollen sacs. I have been spraying the Ak and Bub 1 to make into fathers and plan on pollinating the two younger plants to get some pure strain seeds as well as a cross of the two... The AK plant seems to be further into flowering stage and thus closer to producing pollen, you can see dying white hairs. I think I started spraying them both to soon. This probably stunted them and also wasted some silver as I am almost out. I'll have to order some more if I don't see pollen sacs forming in the next few days. I'll keep u guys updated. I plan on posting some pics after a shower, a bowl and some play time with my giant puppy who's 1 today!

lots happening. Topping went well. Four new "tops" resulted on each plant. One of the "fathers" started sprouting balls! i am going to stop cs spray on this plant and have separated it. There is still no sign of a change or even female pistols on the AK plant. i will continue to spray it and hope for the best. Bub2 is looking great. Very bushy and a ton of colas. Im counting on this plant for a good yield since the other four plants are basically being used as parents. Excited to compare the results of the lst on this plant and the topping of the mothers. hers some pics.
Happy Fam
WIN_20161008_20_36_14_Pro.jpg

Bubblelicious Balls
WIN_20161008_20_36_21_Pro.jpg

Topping went well! AK slower to recover
WIN_20161008_20_36_47_Pro.jpg
WIN_20161008_20_36_52_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom