Hey Everyone sorry iv been slacking on the updates. I'm about 5 and a half weeks in. Day 39. Everything is going pretty good.

Bubbleicious 2 is doing great this is the only really unaltered grow. I have done a signifigant amount of LST on this plant but that is all. It has just started flowering and seems to be reaching for the light. overall looks very healthy, some minor light bleaching I believe.

Bubblicious 1, which is one of the "Fathers" that I have been spraying with CS, is already a good ways into flowering. She is mostly female with really only one strong male branch. You can see the bananas forming in one of the pics. This pant is under a CFL and gets sunlight most of the day. The AK is supposed to be about a week later to flower, but I have seen no signs of that yet and it is still under the main grow lights with only a small break to b treated with CS each day. I only have about 2-3 days worth of CS left to spray this plant with so I really hope she ends up turning male. If not then ill have some bud for cooking and will have to try again in the future and make due with my Bub1's pollen.

The two future mothers that I have topped are doing great. I got four new "tops" on the bubblicious (front right) and 3 on the AK. Any slow down in the growth was quickly made up for once the new growths got some leaves. I think the both of them will end up being monsters. I think I will top all of my autos once young like this in the future.

Finally I have gotten bored and started another experiment. I was doing some research on simple hydroponic setups and I think I am going to try and grow a couple plants using the Kratky Method. My thinking is, that if this method is viable and the plants can grow this way, and I can produce my own seeds in large quantities, I may be able to grow a lot of small plants in a relatively small space with minimal effort and footprint, while still getting some good results. I will start a new journal and link it here later for anyone interested in that grow.

I have learned a ton so far from just research, and learn a little more from these plants everyday. For example just between these two strains, the AK is much more sensitive to nutrients and is much slower to produce new nodes than the bubblicious, thus topping is even more beneficial for the bubblicious. Iv experimented with a lot for my first grow, but I think it has all worked out and I will soon have a low cost, safe, steady supply of delicious buds! Heres some pics

Group (minus Bub1)
WIN_20161016_14_32_07_Pro.jpg

Bub2 :smokin:
WIN_20161016_14_35_28_Pro.jpg

Bub1/Female pollen sacs
WIN_20161016_14_33_19_Pro.jpg

WIN_20161016_14_34_32_Pro.jpg

Topped (Bub-AK)
WIN_20161016_14_35_04_Pro.jpg

WIN_20161016_14_35_15_Pro.jpg

Kratky Setup
WIN_20161016_14_39_19_Pro.jpg

WIN_20161016_14_39_37_Pro.jpg

Here is a good diagram of my basic setup. It is supposed to work best for short lived plants 45-60 days so I'm hoping itll work well for autoflowers. Havn't really seen much about it so it should b interesting. Instead of buying net pots I made some out of empty snack packs, fits perfectly in the top of the Mason Jar lol. I also painted the mason jars with spray paint because from my very limited knowledge light and roots don't mix.
WIN_20161016_15_38_03_Pro.jpg

Hey guys, at about week 6.5, things are going great. The two younger "mother plants blew up in the last week!!!! Also the 3 originals are all into the flowering stage. As u can see the AK is just starting to bud and the Bubbleicious plants are well into it. Bub1 has one branch with pollen sacs, I moved it back in there because honestly I don't care if I get seeds, the more the merrier this time around. I have also switched to flowering nutes on the three flowering plants. I went with the MG, cuz its what I have on hand. I know a lot of people will disagree but I am going to go light and give my plants a good flush before harvest. Here are some pics. I cant wait to smoke em :ganjamon:

Happy Fam
WIN_20161023_06_24_19_Pro.jpg

In Order: Bub1, Bub2, AK
WIN_20161023_06_24_51_Pro.jpg

WIN_20161023_06_24_39_Pro.jpg

WIN_20161023_06_24_56_Pro.jpg

looking back at the pictures, topping them young once like that seems to have really paid off they are much bigger than the Bub2 was at this stage. I only used LST on that plant. I think I will continue to do that from now on, at least with these particular strains.

LST at 4 Weeks (middle)
WIN_20161005_17_06_27_Pro.jpg

Topping and LST (same strain at 4 weeks front left)
WIN_20161023_06_24_19_Pro.jpg

Count me in.great journel;).topping an auto will give u a far better structure to play with for training fact;) and will bush out more all on its own;) i top at the 4 th node mate my autos betweem day 14 and 20 of life.then i let groe untouched for 2 to 3 weeks then begin ur lst.u will achive a monster auto;) il be watching best of luck;)happy growing;)

Hey everyone sad to say that my operation is currently shut down lol. Don't want to get into specifics, but someone who lived with me got very angry for unrelated reasons and left, and decided to take out some of that aggression on my plants for some reason, drying what I can but they were mostly immature. Focusing on finding a roommate then I will be back take care all

Hey everyone sad to say that my operation is currently shut down lol. Don't want to get into specifics, but someone who lived with me got very angry for unrelated reasons and left, and decided to take out some of that aggression on my plants for some reason, drying what I can but they were mostly immature. Focusing on finding a roommate then I will be back take care all

This is horrible. I'm so sorry! Why must some people be so dramatic and immature? It's mind boggling. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Please drop me a message when you start the next grow so I don't miss it.

Wow, that's lame....

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom