My First Grow Journal

BigCHEW

Hi guys how are we all doing ? I'm BigCHEW pleased to meet you all hope to have many conversation with you all ... Anyway this is my first grow journal , not my first grow , I have grew previously in a 1.2mx1.2x2m tent with a 600w but the wife says it had to come down taking up to much space in the bedroom Hahahaha . But she has came to a compromise there is a closet in our room measures L 1.12m x W 0.40m x H 2m ...

Now I am thinking this ...

Halfing the closet horizontally so gives me 2 grow areas at H 1m x W 40cm x L 1.12m .

Going with one room just now with . 2 x sun system 150w HPS
5 inch ruck fan and 5 inch rhino filter

Now here comes my problem what method to use ???????

I Can get 10 square 6L pots in there .. Then am thinking a SCROG ???

HELP !! Eventually I will have a veg and flower room in the next few weeks . So can get a cycle going so a get a plant every couple of weeks or so ....

Any suggestions people about what method to use ?? Any help appriciated guys thank you

BigCHEW

Hi BigCHEW, :welcome: to 420 Magazine :yummy:

You are better off with more headroom in a closet and as much ventilation/moving air as possible.

I would use bigger pots and not put more than 4 plants in that space.

You can run your lights straight at 12/12 to get a speedy harvest on your first few plants :goodluck:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom