My First Grow Was: Purple Bud, Skittles, Acapulco, Durban, Tutankhamon & DK

djztuko

420 Member
Purple bud is crap (both in effect and taste/smell), skittles was good, Acapulco gold was good, tut was crap (didn’t like the taste) Durban poison was crap but the Dutch Kush was really 👍 an bear in mind this was my first grow ever, I had no knowledge of growing I just wanted to grow my own weed and hopefully learning by doing , and less than 2 years later everybody wants my weed and they pay much better prices for my weed than the normal dealer weed, cause I grow in soil, all I want is quality and not quantity. I’m just growing for my self, I need a minimum of 5g of cannabis every day, I have a quite severe ADHD so I don’t get tired from hash or weed, I wake up when I smoke a joint, I can stay up for 3-5 days straight by only smoking homemade bubblehash, homegrown weed an top notch hashish, but give me speed (🤮) and I’ll fall asleep 🥳👍 right now I have one 8*4 tent in one room which is just for bloom (week 5 now), got 8 OG KUSH, 5 baklava an 1 skunk#11, I’m gonna help my friends a little bit with some baklava (maybe 2 plants) and maybe 4 OG Kush. Then I’ve got some top trim + 3 baklava’s + 4 OG Kush and one Skunk #11 and all of that is going into the bubbleator to make some proper Christmas-hashish😍😍 I also have one 3*3 tent which has 4 skunks, two from seeds and 2 monstercrop’ed, they start week 2 of flower now so they’ll also be ready for Christmas and the skunk is only for joints, no solvent less extraction👍 already taken 25 cuttings from the skunk (in veg) and gonna take around 20 more cuttings in week 3 of flower so I can grow those fuckings monster-insane-cropped-super-yielding skunk 👍 I’ve also popped 3 seeds of Gelato #33, don’t have to grow only heavy weed, a 16% thc with around 1% cbd, cbn,cba etc makes my so much higher than just smoking thc (that’s boring) but I’ve also popped 2 lethal cookies (This powerful new hybrid cannabis variety is a combination of Stardawg Illuminati and Secret Cookies x Kush Mints 11) this is gonna be an awesome plant to make bubblehash from🥳 and I rarely buy seeds (illegal to import (and grow, smoke, eat, enjoy 🫡) and I always take cuttings,but a friend’s gonna by some Seeds soon and these are the seeds I’m gonna order:
Future island, Frozen black cherry and epic buzz❤️❤️

IMG_1967.png

IMG_1969.png

IMG_1970.png

IMG_1971.png

@djztuko, hope all is well in your world.
Thanks for the review and hopefully your new grow will work out well for you.
Spark up

Purple bud is crap (both in effect and taste/smell), skittles was good, Acapulco gold was good, tut was crap (didn’t like the taste) Durban poison was crap but the Dutch Kush was really 👍 an bear in mind this was my first grow ever, I had no knowledge of growing I just wanted to grow my own weed and hopefully learning by doing , and less than 2 years later everybody wants my weed and they pay much better prices for my weed than the normal dealer weed, cause I grow in soil, all I want is quality and not quantity. I’m just growing for my self, I need a minimum of 5g of cannabis every day, I have a quite severe ADHD so I don’t get tired from hash or weed, I wake up when I smoke a joint, I can stay up for 3-5 days straight by only smoking homemade bubblehash, homegrown weed an top notch hashish, but give me speed (🤮) and I’ll fall asleep 🥳👍 right now I have one 8*4 tent in one room which is just for bloom (week 5 now), got 8 OG KUSH, 5 baklava an 1 skunk#11, I’m gonna help my friends a little bit with some baklava (maybe 2 plants) and maybe 4 OG Kush. Then I’ve got some top trim + 3 baklava’s + 4 OG Kush and one Skunk #11 and all of that is going into the bubbleator to make some proper Christmas-hashish😍😍 I also have one 3*3 tent which has 4 skunks, two from seeds and 2 monstercrop’ed, they start week 2 of flower now so they’ll also be ready for Christmas and the skunk is only for joints, no solvent less extraction👍 already taken 25 cuttings from the skunk (in veg) and gonna take around 20 more cuttings in week 3 of flower so I can grow those fuckings monster-insane-cropped-super-yielding skunk 👍 I’ve also popped 3 seeds of Gelato #33, don’t have to grow only heavy weed, a 16% thc with around 1% cbd, cbn,cba etc makes my so much higher than just smoking thc (that’s boring) but I’ve also popped 2 lethal cookies (This powerful new hybrid cannabis variety is a combination of Stardawg Illuminati and Secret Cookies x Kush Mints 11) this is gonna be an awesome plant to make bubblehash from🥳 and I rarely buy seeds (illegal to import (and grow, smoke, eat, enjoy 🫡) and I always take cuttings,but a friend’s gonna by some Seeds soon and these are the seeds I’m gonna order:
Future island, Frozen black cherry and epic buzz❤️❤️

IMG_1967.png

IMG_1969.png

IMG_1970.png

IMG_1971.png

Awesome review!

Autistic ADHD person here who agrees with every single one of your weed and speed statements. Adderall makes me a sleepy robot zombie and coke just makes me sleepy with a medicine taste in my throat. The only stimulant I can stand is caffeine. Cannabis is the only thing that’s ever worked for me and not made me feel all weird and wired out.

We’re growing all organic, mineralized soils in my journals where we’re recycling those soils to push strains to their absolute maximum genetic potential. Stop on by if you like, it’s the recycling journal in my link. You’ll find tons of tips and conversations that cover everything from making solo cups into fabric pots for straight into the medium germination, all the way to how to dry and cure without losing terpenes/quality, to everything in between.

Just flipped to flower on Monday so it’s about to get pretty!

Back
Top Bottom