My First Grow

Damm I need to get to the HOGDADY school O nuggets, I can get most of my plants to look fairly nice but those look perfect. Funny thing is when I first started only had 3 or 4 plants and things were perfect with Bag seed I mean flawless. As my system got bigger and better the ladies grew faster and faster as I got better then BAM. Crazy shit started to happen a weird lockout...then I was so paranoid I starved a crop nearly to death...then summer and too much heat.

That is defiantly one of the best crops I have ever seen what did you think of the TW I had it for a while but I thought mine was just ok, huge buds but just average flavor and a just Ok high we actually nicknamed it Cannabis Blandaralis. I'm sure yours was better Very Nice I love the Bay!

I knew someone out there had the Dankety Dank! I'm out in HELL right now and it sucks!

I had my bout with problems too. Lost 2 crops back to back. If you will check out my other thread, you will see my favorite, Grandaddy Purple. That's what won the POTM and NOTM. :)

Yeah I had a nice clean period with nothing and I got a little lazy and paid for it dearly while I was away in Cali! I can deal at least I get to move from the misery! Yeah!!!

Hey Hogdady. I've been keeping an eye on your posts and have even posted to you before. First grow looks aces, and I'm sure the trainwreck batch will be just as good. Now a question for you. Right now.on my second (and third) grow,I've been forced to cram clones into my budding room. This is a result of my timing between the two batches being off. I.E.-I thought the batch of Flo, Kush, Snow Ryder, and Cole Train would be done sooner. The batch I now have sharing the 12/12 are 10 flo clones. -(Oh my purply goodness!) Are they gonna be fighting for light? Will they start getting too leggy? They've been in the bud room for about two weeks, with about two weeks to go.All the trikes on the aforementioned strains are just now starting to get cloudy. Two more weeks and I'll be at 70 days under 12/12. They should be ready then and the new Flo' will have all the light to themselves.Also, do you know anything about Rocklock? Just cloned her last night and she'll be the next one in when the time is right.Thanks, Hogdady, for any and all help.-J.H.W.

The batch I now have sharing the 12/12 are 10 flo clones. -(Oh my purply goodness!) Are they gonna be fighting for light?

The 12/12 might be tough for the clones....

Also, do you know anything about Rocklock? Just cloned her last night and she'll be the next one in when the time is right.Thanks, Hogdady, for any and all help.-J.H.W.

I'm sorry, I don't know anything about rocklock 'cept it's supposed to be potent!

Thanks for following my grows! :)

Ain't they beautiful! :rocker:

DSC015913.JPG

Now i know why they call you "HOGDADDY",cause you hog da whole damn room!!Congrats on your Accomplishments...:grinjoint: ~welldone Room looks AWesome bro!!

Way Sharp.................. Thats a sweet little flip dude. I haven't read back but them pic's here look sweet. Got afew of them lites ahanging huh? ? you got any rails going? GL Dude. and Keep em Green

Hog beautiful as always...Not that many Granddaddys this time huh...Hey i saw i think somewhere ur in tha local 3 Pile drivers ? well take care man keep it up

Local 3 Operating Engineers

Hog where you getting your GDP clones in the bay Area..? You tryed out Oaksterdams genetics yet? Im curious to see if there wirth the price

I haven't had anything in the room since June. Looking at buying an undercurrent system very soon. Not sure what I'm gonna grow just yet. Whatever hybrid that is hot right now is my idea. Good to hear from ya!

Ya good to hear from u to brotha....Ive got some GDP goin right now ill try and get some pics up soon. take it easy Hog. hey u Local 3?

Local 3 Operating Engineers

Back
Top Bottom