My First Plant - Cookie Killer (Auto)

Continuum is a good word, that's helpful!

One quart jar is at 64% and the other small jar is at 62%.
That's really good. Once you get them down to a stable level you like (I like 60ish rh) seal them up and just let them be. Months if you can stand it, which is why it's helpful to put some for more immediate use in another smaller jar and leave the bulk of the harvest to get that ideal cure.

6mo to a year is what they say is primo, but I don't have enough stored up to last that long.

Thanks man I appreciate this info. I would never have guessed about the 6 months to a year being primo.

I'm so anxious to try some with this being my first plant. It's all I can do to not just put some in a pipe today to see what happens. 😂

Thanks man I appreciate this info. I would never have guessed about the 6 months to a year being primo.

I'm so anxious to try some with this being my first plant. It's all I can do to not just put some in a pipe today to see what happens. 😂
Well, maybe then it's the smaller jar for longer term cure, just so you can see the difference. Will make you want to grow big plants. :laughtwo:

And for that you'll probably have to shift to photos.

That sounds good about committing to long term curing in the smaller jar. 🙂

I've actually got 3 varieties of photo seeds ready to germinate for this summers grow outside (both in the ground and in 10 gal bags to try to learn about these aspects.

Hello, I'm coming to the end of the curing process and I'm wondering if most people use a Boveda humidity pack at this point or just go with it as long as humidity is 60%-62%?

No bovida packs save those for stoogies. (~);}

Got it ✔️👍. And thanks again for the step by step 3 week plan for curing., that worked out very well!

I've never seen a stealie made out of punctuation before that's very cool!!

I started loosing interest in cigars years ago when Macanudo and Royal Jamaican quit making cigars in Jamaica. I loved Jamaica cigars far above all others. I kept going with Dunhill/Monte Cruz in the Canary Islands and was almost as happy with those and then they quit making cigars too shortly after the Jamaican cigars quit being made. I haven't bought any cigars for a long time.

Here's my humidor, there's probably no use for this in weed storage is there?

IMG_20240410_162620674.jpg

Got it ✔️👍. And thanks again for the step by step 3 week plan for curing., that worked out very well!

I've never seen a stealie made out of punctuation before that's very cool!!

I started loosing interest in cigars years ago when Macanudo and Royal Jamaican quit making cigars in Jamaica. I loved Jamaica cigars far above all others. I kept going with Dunhill/Monte Cruz in the Canary Islands and was almost as happy with those and then they quit making cigars too shortly after the Jamaican cigars quit being made. I haven't bought any cigars for a long time.

Here's my humidor, there's probably no use for this in weed storage is there?

IMG_20240410_162620674.jpg
Just got a box of Oliva master blend 3s in the mail today. No I wouldn't mix weed in with the cigars. I just leave my weed in Mason jars. I have some Maui Waui I harvested in September or October that's still sitting at 60% rh. It's getting better with age.

Just heard DSO will be performing a dead show from June '93 @ Buckeye lake. Getting excited for the Jubilee and getting my camping stuff in order.

Just got a box of Oliva master blend 3s in the mail today. No I wouldn't mix weed in with the cigars. I just leave my weed in Mason jars. I have some Maui Waui I harvested in September or October that's still sitting at 60% rh. It's getting better with age.

Just heard DSO will be performing a dead show from June '93 @ Buckeye lake. Getting excited for the Jubilee and getting my camping stuff in order.

Okay, I'll leave it in jars too. 👍

That sounds great about 6/93. I don't know that I've ever heard Jeff Mattison do old Jerry live. I just checked, the dead did their last Dew on 6/15/93. Hmmm . . .

Good thing we didn't have tickets for skull and roses this year. 😲

That's cool, I looked up LSD plants after you first mentioned them last January. They are on my list.

Yes, all the little pots are for outdoors. I'm going to start them on Monday and the plan is to have them in the ground and in bags before the week before the Jubilee.

That's cool, I looked up LSD plants after you first mentioned them last January. They are on my list.

Yes, all the little pots are for outdoors. I'm going to start them on Monday and the plan is to have them in the ground and in bags before the week before the Jubilee.
Heres a picture of the girls. I flipped them to 12/12 on April fools day. Talk soon
20240408_211415.jpg

That's exactly right! 👍

Also, you mentioned you would be interested in what I think after smoking it . . .

I had an experienced friend come over to try the buds with me for the first time. I was surprised at the potency, it actually seems 2-3 times more potent to me than the dispensary weed I've tried in the last year even though I know that's not possible. For me it goes up hard and fast initially like a sativa but then levels off into a beautiful more indica buzz that is actually fun and energetic somewhat like you described your weed recently. Although I have learned since if I smoke too much it puts me on the couch typing on the Internet. Lol I love this strain even if it never develops an aroma of cookies baking in the oven. In a way right now it's like who cares?

My friend made a big deal about it. He said this is what they called Chron or Dank or primo weed in college and would pay $80 for 3 buds when they didn't want to buy shit weed. He said just even smelling the buds took him right back to that time 11 years ago.

So between my experience and my friend explaining what dank and Chron/Chronic weed means I think it's possible that I've got some pretty high quality stuff here.
Not so daunting any more is it?

I know you've been talking about doing an outdoor grow. Will you continue growing indoors in your closet or are you going to expand your indoor footprint?

All my attention now is focused on getting my outdoor grow going. I'm going to start 9 photos on Monday to go outside in the ground and in bags as well to learn about this.

Once these are outside I'm going to figure out whether I want to set up a larger closet or get a tent, but I do want to expand my indoor footprint.

That's exactly right! 👍

Also, you mentioned you would be interested in what I think after smoking it . . .

I had an experienced friend come over to try the buds with me for the first time. I was surprised at the potency, it actually seems 2-3 times more potent to me than the dispensary weed I've tried in the last year even though I know that's not possible. For me it goes up hard and fast initially like a sativa but then levels off into a beautiful more indica buzz that is actually fun and energetic somewhat like you described your weed recently. Although I have learned since if I smoke too much it puts me on the couch typing on the Internet. Lol I love this strain even if it never develops an aroma of cookies baking in the oven. In a way right now it's like who cares?

My friend made a big deal about it. He said this is what they called Chron or Dank or primo weed in college and would pay $80 for 3 buds when they didn't want to buy shit weed. He said just even smelling the buds took him right back to that time 11 years ago.

So between my experience and my friend explaining what dank and Chron/Chronic weed means I think it's possible that I've got some pretty high quality stuff here.
I just put my fourth grow into flower (first time playing with clones). My friends are raving about my organic 3rd harvest. This included a Northern Light and LSD strain. They say the terps are out of this world. It seems like the grows just keep getting better and better. I owe it all to all the wonderful people here on 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom