Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil, Bio Bizz All mix
If Soil... What Size Pot? 3L
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? Mars Hydro 300w old model
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 24 C
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Soil 6.6, Water between 6.5 - 6.9
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? When pots are dry 2 inch down
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Biobizz, Hardly used till signs started showing
Size or Square Footage of Room? 1FTx1Ft small cupboard

Everything was fine till about 5- weeks of Flowering, then the leaves started turning yellow and eventually burning up, I flushed with 6.6ph water, then began feeding for the first time since I thought it was a deficiency with Biobizz Bloom at around 0.25ml per litre but nothing has made a difference and the bud growth has slowed down

Please help

9m4j441.jpg
Y4kj9Vn.jpg
Y3H7mW3.jpg
NZywUn5.jpg
COZQJYY.jpg
gFfudmk.jpg
ux7PXSH.jpg
mlzydzz.jpg
JEMrsaX.jpg

To be fair I haven't done it since the first time, going by my tap water though it seems pretty consistent, it always reads it at about 7.4-7.6.

I've just ordered some buffer solution, so will test it soon

Try adding a 1/2 tablespoon of episom salt to each gallon of feed. That late in flower yellowing and color change is expected. But it looks to me like nutrient defienciency by the curls of ur leaves. But the tips and edges look like nutrient burns. Did u just transition ur nutrients for agressive bloom or ripen? What newts are u running and what stage?

Ive only fed them with Biobizz bloom and a little bit of Topmax, started at around 1/4 ml per litre, gradually increased to about 1/2 ml per litre but nothing improved
Only started feeding them when the yellowing started to happen around 2 weeks ago

Ive only fed them with Biobizz bloom and a little bit of Topmax, started at around 1/4 ml per litre, gradually increased to about 1/2 ml per litre but nothing improved
Only started feeding them when the yellowing started to happen around 2 weeks ago

no matter what way you look at it you need to flush. It could be the ph Cal mag nunts burn so play it safe and do a good flush

Everyone is right. The first thing I thought of when I saw your pics was "salt buildup", or in other words, nute burn. Flush her good and then just feed water for a couple weeks. The leaves won't heal, they are a one time thing. But any new sugar leaves should come out green. Make sure you're using very dilute nutes formulated for bloom, and feed very sparingly, or none at all.

Your cannabis plants have severe nutrient burn. I would re calibrate your pH meter ASAP before proceeding. You want pH 6.5 for soil and pH 5.8 for hydroponics and soiless mixtures (peat moss and coco coir). I would flush your cannabis plants with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size. I would feed your plants a nutrient solution of Biobizz Bloom at 2 milliliters per liter. Plants grown under LED lights require additional calcium and magnesium. I would introduce a calcium and magnesium supplement containing calcium nitrate and magnesium nitrate Such as Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus after 2 good weeks of vegetative growth from a seedling. Cal-Mag Plus and CaliMagic are synthetic calcium and magnesium supplements. If you are using a natural source of calcium and magnesium based calcium and magnesium supplement such as General Organics CaMg+ you can start to add at the start of vegetative growth. I use Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus at 5-8 milliliters or 1-1 1/2 teaspoon per gallon as a calcium and magnesium supplement for the majority of my cannabis plants.

Botanicare_Cal-Mag_Plus.png

General_Hydroponics_CALiMAGic_Gallon.png

General_Organics_CaMg_Gallon.png

What Strain is it? 2x ogre 1x purple ryder 1x young easy ryder 2
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 8 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil, Bio Bizz All mix
If Soil... What Size Pot? 3L
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? Mars Hydro 300w old model
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 24 C
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Soil 6.6, Water between 6.5 - 6.9
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? When pots are dry 2 inch down
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Biobizz, Hardly used till signs started showing
Size or Square Footage of Room? 1FTx1Ft small cupboard

Everything was fine till about 5- weeks of Flowering, then the leaves started turning yellow and eventually burning up, I flushed with 6.6ph water, then began feeding for the first time since I thought it was a deficiency with Biobizz Bloom at around 0.25ml per litre but nothing has made a difference and the bud growth has slowed down

Please help

9m4j441.jpg
Y4kj9Vn.jpg
Y3H7mW3.jpg
NZywUn5.jpg
COZQJYY.jpg
gFfudmk.jpg
ux7PXSH.jpg
mlzydzz.jpg
JEMrsaX.jpg
Looks like a.ph issue would definitely check.it even flushing them may help best wishes.on this one

Back
Top Bottom