My Very First Grow Experience With Pics

IMG-20140603-WA0006.jpg

about the tin foil....noob advice...first grow too.... my bad about that...i switched to white paint...i still have much to learn.... good luck with the nut burn... im sure u can bring her back!

medo1346;21nuts 1 said:
Hey guys sorry for the lateness,
what i did is, 4 gram fert with 1 gallon of water, now all of the sudden 4 to 5 leaves are burnd, I flush the grow mediom with 2 gallon of water.
it's only 4 gram, Gad damn it.
anyways I will post some pic

Bummer about that nute burn. Other than that, your plants are really coming along and look fantastic. Best of luck and keep up the good work! :peace:

Hey guys sorry for the lateness,
what i did is, 4 gram fert with 1 gallon of water, now all of the sudden 4 to 5 leaves are burnd, I flush the grow mediom with 2 gallon of water.
it's only 4 gram, Gad damn it.
anyways I will post some pic

She is looking really nice, short and bushy, love the looks.
She will heal that burn and stay unaffected after a while. Maybe your soil has enough nutrients in her that's why she got burnt. You could hold off with feeding still and go for it only when she starts to show deficiencies. If you can find liquid tomato fertilizer that works fine too and might be easier to feed with and costs nothing almost.
But as I said, she looks great, keep it up.
Peace :peace:

Thanks guys 4 th support.
well, despite the burned nutes th plant looks very good to me, I'm actually falling in love with her...lol:)
have a question: I fertilized my baby once with 20-20-20 and it got burned and I stopped fert, now I wanna start flowering stage should I move on to 10-20-10 as a fert or she's still more N?
Anyways I'm gonna upload some pic as well to show u my lil girl growing up and hopefully becomes a teenager soon :)

JadeLotus has a point about lights. From pictures it looks like they are 6500k, you should change them to 2700k ones. Though you could just leave these and she would still flower but 2700k would be optimal for flowering.

thanks bros, I gonna buy the 2700K ( soft white ) cause i read in other site as well that 2700K works much better on 12/12 stage.
and I gonna buy tomato nutes 10-20-10 for 12/12 stage.

more more advices :)
u guys r the best

At this point don't know even what to suggest or advise with, everything looks good. If you have any question or want to know something specific, just ask and I, or somebody, with more knowledge will definitely help you. Keep doing what you're doing and everything will work out.
Peace :peace:

I don't think that plant will produce buds you want with 6500k spectrum.It will flower but not the way you want,you definitely need to change spectrum.You can mix 6500k & 2700k first few weeks while plant stretch.When you see flowers change in 2700k will be more effective.
JadeLotus has a point about lights. From pictures it looks like they are 6500k, you should change them to 2700k ones. Though you could just leave these and she would still flower but 2700k would be optimal for flowering.

Back
Top Bottom