My Very First Grow Journal: BC Big Bud Grown Indoors In Soil

On the bright side though with that mechanical disc in my spine I’m one step closer to being the terminator :laughtwo::laughtwo:
Your too happy to be terminator!! :laughtwo: Jk

I’m jealous. I’m not even able to do anything physical right now so being home and not being able to do anything is brutal. I injured myself at work last August and have been dealing with wcb to figure out what’s going on with me. Finally got in to see a spinal surgeon and found out I ruptured the disc in my c5-c6 and was told if it goes any further in to my spinal cord it will be life threatening and that I need to take things easy until I can get in for surgery. The surgery is to put a mechanical disc in my spine lol. Should be a fun time
Damn man!! Just think tho... once you have surgery and your healed up, you should be back to normal!! If not better!! :high-five:

Your too happy to be terminator!! :laughtwo: Jk

Damn man!! Just think tho... once you have surgery and your healed up, you should be back to normal!! If not better!! :high-five:
Haha yeah unfortunately I’ll never be back to how I was pre injury but I will be a hell of a lot better than I am right now. I’ve got so much nerve damage in my right shoulder/arm and nearly all of my muscle has atrophied there as well so it’s gonna be a rough recovery afterwards but at least the pain level will improve.

damn! I wish you the best of luck with your journey ahead! I’m sure you’ll get through it No problemo! :passitleft:
Thanks man. I’ll be alright. I got some good medicine to get me through it! And I owe that to a lot of the help I had around here. Much appreciation to everyone here. Hopefully one day soon I’ll be able to devote a lot more time to this and will be able to be as much help as you guys have been!

Well the og kush has been chopped down and dried and is now curing. I ended up getting 306 grams off of her plus I used a bunch of lower buds and a couple decent ones and made 10 grams of oil. Pretty happy with how this plant turned out!
BE4CE9A6-A53A-483D-A6F2-F230D0B1B26E.jpeg
CFD98C7C-6ADF-43EF-B03A-274DC062A9C4.jpeg
C43A36B4-8EB8-4379-BA60-F0C4CBFFB21A.jpeg
51509051-BB1B-4F00-B31E-1FE08FFE2835.jpeg
726F4884-9980-412C-9D9B-139123A1CFB5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom