Mysterious As Batman - First Time Grower

SNARLY, true. I will start it when I get home. Bus I'd like to offer a full grow from seed to finish and that way I can get as much input as possible people won't feel left behind or like they're missing something.
You got the idea :)
And don't forget to add the link to your signature. ;)

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...
I present to you the mysterious as Batman grow In Living Color. From here on out I will be photographing using a Nikon p900. I think it is a true representation of what is actually going on you can see the color you can see the detail and you can see the grow.
I am currently in day 7 of flower. Everything looks pretty good some lower leaves are showing signs of Decay or dying but I think I can attribute that to the plants pushing everything up to where the colas will form.
DSCN67682.JPG
DSCN67691.JPG
DSCN67701.JPG
DSCN68381.JPG
DSCN6772.JPG
DSCN68432.JPG
DSCN68351.JPG

At this point in the grow, I have had some ups and downs and things seem to be moving along pretty well. The ladies look happy. I check on a daily basis now for any type of gender identification. I'm hoping that my bagged seed grow turns into something quite enjoyable in the near future. As you can see the scrog is working doing it's magic and keeping a nice and even canopy. I talked the plants that stretch a little more than others into further openings in the scrog. Today I gave the ladies a little bit of a drink through my pump sprayer with some seaweed extract and a little bit of azamax just as a preventative. I ph the water down to 6.4 and sprayed them approximately 30 minutes before lights out. My 12 12 cycle is lights on at 6 a.m. lights off at 6 p.m.
Please if you notice anything with these little ladies that you feel free to speak up and give me some input. I fed them with some Humboldt micro grow bloom a few days ago and when I check the soil with my pH light and moisture probe it said that they were moist so I'm going to hold off on giving them any water with a little bit of seaweed extract until their next watering we should be in a couple days. Thank you for following and please check out my Marianne is hotter than Ginger White Widow grow Journal.
Until next time remember NO FRONT, GROW YOUR OWN
And as always keep it green

Just put a new humidifier in the 4x8 grow tent. I m in the lights out cycle right now. I hope it doesn't put out to much warm air, that my 6 inch exhaust fan can't handle reducing. It is set at 55% rH. Temp was 77 when I last checked it before lights out...hoping for the best.

Side note...electric bill only went up $65.00 since beginning of the grow...LED is a good light method (my opinion).
KEEP IT GREEN

Just put a new humidifier in the 4x8 grow tent. I m in the lights out cycle right now. I hope it doesn't put out to much warm air, that my 6 inch exhaust fan can't handle reducing. It is set at 55% rH. Temp was 77 when I last checked it before lights out...hoping for the best.

Side note...electric bill only went up $65.00 since beginning of the grow...LED is a good light method (my opinion).
KEEP IT GREEN
It should be fine if the setting for rH is accurate.
Is that $65 a month, or the sum total?

That was for the month of June...hard to tell how much was actually from the grow...air conditioning has been a constant and fans in windows and ceiling fans running too.
A/C is probably responsible for a good chunk of that. So that's not too bad :)

Hello my friends. I am back from a weekend getaway. I had a good time the weather was beautiful shut off some fireworks and met with friends that I haven't seen in a long time. Upon my return home I was unable to check on the ladies because it was so late at night and lights were out so I had to wait until this afternoon. When I got home I open the tent, the humidity was 75 the heat was 84 degrees Fahrenheit and I noticed I had for male plants. I am absolutely blown away at how fast they show their ugly balls! Immediately remove the plants from the tent and brought them outside where they met their demise. I am using them in the dirt they grew in as compost for my garden area/raised bed. I know there is no use for them other than creating more seeds and ruining some females but I feel I did the girls some Justice by eliminating them as soon as I found them and hopefully all is well. None of the ball seem to have opened everything seem closed and now the scrog contains five plants one in which was under-watered and I knew it was but I wanted to see if it would boost its own growth by sucking all the nutrients out of the dirt... I will find out the results tomorrow as I did water it today with tap water pH 6.4 with some seaweed extract. I have some pictures of the plants Outdoors and of the compost area and I've even included a photo of the root mass which was pretty large and very tight so I'm pretty happy with it. I hope that now that the ladies are going to receive more light and have more space that they will flourish and produce great colas.
DSCN69723.JPG
DSCN69742.JPG
DSCN69761.JPG
DSCN69791.JPG
DSCN69771.JPG
DSCN6987.JPG

I hate to cut it short but this guy is tired it's been a long weekend and lots of late nights. I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow as always keep it green and remember NO FRONT GROW YOUR OWN

Sorry to hear about the boys. I know how it feels. Last batch I germinated had 5 males out of 6 seedlings. The one female is about to be harvested next week. Luckily though, that grow was more of a whim while waiting for clones to arrive :)

It's a solid two weeks in flower. I unfortunately did not make it into the tent for some fresh pics before lights out. I apologise. I will post some pics tomorrow. Yesterday I watered the girls...yes, only girls 100% certain, left in the tent. The are very happy and healthy. I watered them with tap water, downed the pH to 6.4 - 6.6
Each plant took one gallon of water mixed with seaweed extract. I was limited with time so I ended up in the tent ten minutes past lights out...hope no issues arise. I poured with 20% run off. To be sure they were taking water, I extracted the runoff, placing it into an empty one gallon milk jug (which I use for watering and feeding) and after all five plants had a thorough extraction of run off, a miracle occurred...I had one gallon of run off. I'm pretty pumped, knowing they are holding water, and what appears to be a sufficient amount. Once I went to dump the run off, I checked the pH.
IMG_20170712_182848529.jpg
IMG_20170711_180151671.jpg

I'm not sure I like the heat in the tent. I have noticed, since use of the dehumidifier, placed in an area near the tent, temps internally have risen. I plan on making a heat extraction column in my basement where the dehumidifier will sit. The heat will rise in the column or boxed in area where a 4in fan will blow the hot air outside leaving only the cooler air in the basement. I hope this will reduce the temperatures.
I'll take some good pictures tomorrow with the Nikon and be sure to post them. Thank you all who watch my grow and remember keep it green

Back
Top Bottom