N00b Saibot! lol

jack hu

420 Member
Hello everyone!!! I'm Jack. I've been a medical user for a 3 years now, helping me with my post military health and wellness. I do travel to many different cities in many different states including the Carolinas, Cali, MN, FL, PA, NY, DE, MD, AL, TX as well as overseas to Dubai, England, France, Germany, S. Korea, Japan, Hong Kong to explore the riches of cannabis in these areas.
I still have many places on my list to visit including but not limiting to Colorado, WA, Amsterdam, Thailand, Mongolia, Brasil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Jamaica, Bahamas, the Philippines, etc etc.
I love sports, including automotive, team, and individual. I try to go watch them in person when I have time and when I don't, I like to relax in my recliner with a joint of some of the best cannabis and a 6-pack of coronas and just watch and analyze these sports on the tele. I am really into statistical analysis and fascinated with science and space exploration, and extraterrestrial science and tings.
Well, that's enough for me for now. See you all around.
Thank you for accepting me as another smoke bud. Happy toking! Cheers!

Welcome to the land of miracles!

Sounds like you've experienced an amazing journey! I sure hope yo make yourself comfortable so we can get to know you better and share stories.

Look forward to seeing you around!

:high-five:

Hey! Great to have you here. Looks like you've got a few of us on the edges of our seats hoping to hear about your worldly travels.
And if it's not there already you should add Spain to your list... just sayin'

o yes, thanks for the reminder, Spain was supposed to be on the list, it just slipped my mind at that very moment that's all, happy toking!

I will try to participate in discussions as much as I can, but I do apologize beforehand because I will be in here only occasionally. However, I am glad to have joined and to be around my kind of people. Thanks. Happy toking!

Back
Top Bottom