Near harvest, big problem and question

djbouty

420 Member
I had to leave 2 weeks from home so i made a quick ghetto bottle system to self water the plants. One of the bottles got holed up, water did not flow and one of my plant near dried up. it looks horrible, but i think it still is good and also found some cob web on the buds, maybe from mite infestation. The other plant is perfectly fine but i want to ask, can i still harvest to webbed one? Trichomes look good but i am scared about the web and possible mold. Never encountered this before and so don't know exactly how to proceed. The plants should be harvested in a couple of days.

Attachments

• P1130536.JPG
    P1130536.JPG
    792.9 KB · Views: 53
  • P1130537.JPG
    P1130537.JPG
    860.2 KB · Views: 55
  • P1130539.JPG
    P1130539.JPG
    704 KB · Views: 53
Look up "bud washing" - yes it will be fine.

1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 baking soda
5 gal water
Thats your wash bucket

use 2 more 5 gal buckets with water to rinse.

dunk the branches in the wash bucket gently about 10x
down up down up down up like that then hold over bucket a few secs let drip

Move to the 2nd bucket with fresh water repeat.

Move to the 3rd bucket with fresh water repeat.

Hang dry on a line - take a few days and ready for trimming.

GL - spider mites easy to clean off.

Those don't look bad at all, I get those shriveled fan leaves sometimes when I'm super busy with work and get behind with watering. Prolly take a bit from the last pinch of growth but nothig serious. Spider mites...a little protein in your weed never hurt no one! I washed off a pretty serious aphid infestation once, if I looked real close with a loop I could see little dead aphid carcasses here and there but really had to look pretty hard to find them. I used hydrogen peroxide/water mix, blew them off with the hose lightly, cleaned them up real nice. I was never the wiser while I smoked a bit of bug.

Back
Top Bottom