Need a little help

Kingfish91 said:
I just got 6 clones of platinum skywalker and was wondering what the temperature in my tent should be and should i have a fan on ?

Hey kingfish, Congrats on your clones! check out the link in my signature it has EVERYTHING you need to know about growing your plants.I use it a lot.
from what I have learned for myself you should have a fan circulating the air in the tent. a light breeze on the plant will give it a strong stalk and good root structure.
Your temp. should be about 60-75 degrees with lights on and off.

Kingfish91 said:
Hello I have my clones in and their leaves are changing to a yellowish color what should I do ?

I'm all for helping out when I can for this beautiful plant.but my man, you have to put in a little effort on your part...pretty much all of your needed info is IN THIS FORUM !!! You just have to LOOK!
But when you do have a question about what you read or what you can't figure out...you most put ALL important info. A picture of plant, What strain,what soil(what is the ph of soil),water(what is the ph and is it to much or not enough) temp and humidity of growing area just to list a few things.
Good luck and I hope that you find out what is wrong with your girl.

Ok i have 6 clones of platinum skywalker it is in hydro and the ph is at 5.5 temp is 70-79 with humidity at around 50%

photo237.JPG
photo-320.JPG
photo-417.JPG
photo-230.JPG
photo-170.JPG
photo-516.JPG

Back
Top Bottom